Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Da1catas: Fight dec 13th ... Comment on ways to improve.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
    Good job man! I like your body punches, he was quite open there and you took advantage. You have a pretty good defense and when hes first you counter him pretty well.

Watch it when you flurry him because in the early rounds you get countered when you step back, thats prolly because you just go straight back without slipping much. Maybe you should try to block his hands a bit in a rapid clinch and then move to the side (your right), turn on him so you can sneak in another left hook before stepping out while hes out of position and off balance. Or maybe jab (push) your way out on his chest simply.

Other than that, i can see his reach made you a bit hesitant sometimes, but instead of staying there, move a bit on your toes giving him angles. I know easier said than done but there ya go with my 2 cents!
    thanx man..I'm staring work on my flurries today... I want them to be a Cassius-Tyson mix..

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
      thanx man..I'm staring work on my flurries today... I want them to be a Cassius-Tyson mix..
      Like he said practice not going straight back side step. Going straight back is where he landed most of his counter punches. More head and bodt combos. ...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
        Like he said practice not going straight back side step. Going straight back is where he landed most of his counter punches. More head and bodt combos. ...Lefty
        will do that.. today when i train..

Comment

Working...
        X