Toughest Rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil Boosie is fucking solid.

Comment

**** the toughest rapper yah heard who be the toughest poet on boxingscene yah heard

Comment

The Game can fight. He fudged up Rass Kass in a club lol. Ghostface, Method Man, Redman, Beans, B.G., Juvenile, 50 cent, Young Buck, DMX, Saigon, and many more.

Keep in mind, the one's you think are fake, are the one's likely to throw it down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          The Game can fight. He fudged up Rass Kass in a club lol. Ghostface, Method Man, Redman, Beans, B.G., Juvenile, 50 cent, Young Buck, DMX, Saigon, and many more.

Keep in mind, the one's you think are fake, are the one's likely to throw it down.
          I remember he punched Prodigy in the face and run out the club

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            I remember he punched Prodigy in the face and run out the club
            Lol I remember that.

It was a club full of Mobb Deep members and he snuffed Prodigy. Lol you gotta be tough to do that. He also ran away without a scratch.

Comment

Saigon got setup though. Mobb Deep was acting like their cool with him. Then you see the big bodyguard push Saigon and that is when it starts.

Comment

LOL at Mobb Deep crew calling Saigon ***** while rolling in 20 vs 2

Comment

Lol I remember that.

It was a club full of Mobb Deep members and he snuffed Prodigy. Lol you gotta be tough to do that. He also ran away without a scratch.
                  Saigon got setup though. Mobb Deep was acting like their cool with him. Then you see the big bodyguard push Saigon and that is when it starts.

LOL at Mobb Deep crew calling Saigon ***** while rolling in 20 vs 2
                  Not hating on Saigon, if I was out numbered the way he was I would've done the same thing.

Comment

really both sides cant be hated on. p got snuffed so his boys are expected go after them, and saigon was outnumbered by so much he had to get outta there

Comment

Cormega was an undefeated boxing champ at rikers island..nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X