No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: Third Round On, Stiverne Knocks Wilder Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: Third Round On, Stiverne Knocks Wilder Out

Former champion and current heavyweight contender Antonio Tarver will be an interested party in next Saturday's fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, between WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne and mandatory challenger Deontay Wilder.

Tarver is predicting a knockout ending within six rounds. he could see Wilder catching Stiverne early and getting a knockout. Wilder has never gone beyond four rounds in his 32 fights as a pro. From round three on - Tarver sees a knockout victory for the champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty good prediction based off what we know so far.

Comment

Instead of like Hagler vs Hearns, Tarver should have said, like Foreman vs Lyle as they were heavyweights slugging it out, but I do like Tarver's analysis.

Comment

I havent been this hyped up for a fight in a LONG time.

I actually think that Wilder should be the one to watch out for the shots down the middle. I think he throws his punches a bit wide, and with Stiverne's speed, he can catch Wilder in between those wide shots.

Personally, I am pulling for Wilder. Ive been a fan of his since the beginning.

Comment

Good assessment. That's pretty much how I see it. I absolutely don't see this going the distance. Somebody's getting KOd.

Comment

Yup. Wilder is going to sleep.

Comment

In '07, Stiverene was stopped in four by a cat with an 11 and 15 record.
              There is nothing to indicate that he can survive the wrath of a man with genuine skill and power.
              Wilder is better than most think.

Comment

Yep, that's exactly how I see it playing out.

Comment

BOOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAD!
                  Been waiting a while for this

Comment

Wilder stops the Arreola Killer in 4.

Comment

Working...
                    X