Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Told Amir in The Fifth, Zab is Looking For Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Told Amir in The Fifth, Zab is Looking For Help

Las Vegas, Nevada - Trainer Freddie Roach is buying any of the excuses that are coming from former world champion Zab Judah, who claims WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan stopped him on Saturday night with an illegal low blow. Based on what Roach was able to see at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, Judah was starting to fall apart and looking for a way out in the fifth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Las Vegas, Nevada - Trainer Freddie Roach is buying any of the excuses that are coming from former world champion Zab Judah, who claims WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan stopped him on Saturday night with an illegal low blow. Based on what Roach was able to see at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, Judah was starting to fall apart and looking for a way out in the fifth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

NO Roach..Prescott was his toughest foe..

Comment

floyd is next on khans list...uh oh. more roids accusation

Comment

Originally posted by randysav View Post
        floyd is next on khans list...uh oh. more roids accusation
        If it comes down to it Amir will take the test, his name isn't Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
          If it comes down to it Amir will take the test, his name isn't Manny Pacquiao
          Because Manny refused to take the tests, right?...

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
            Because Manny refused to take the tests, right?
            Actually that is indeed right. Bob Arum and Manny want no part of the USADA testing that Floyd asked for.

I'm sure Amir won't have a problem with it though. He at least seems like he has nothing to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

NO Roach..Prescott was his toughest foe..
              Why bring up old fights? Thats like if someone brings up Castillo and first 4 rounds to Judahs fight vs Floyd. Where's Prescotts career now? Oh its down the drain begging for a rematch against Khan. Shouldn't it be the other way around? No, because Khan has so many more accomplishments now.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                Because Manny refused to take the tests, right?...
                When a grown man with tattoos says he's got a phobia of needle's you know he's bull****tin

So yes, he has refused to take the test, you tool

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                  When a grown man with tattoos says he's got a phobia of needle's you know he's bull****tin

So yes, he has refused to take the test, you tool
                  Show us where Manny said HIMSELF that he is afraid of needles??? It was some idiot in his camp that said that. Sure you can still blame Pac for it, but Pac never said it. Just like Leonard Ellerbe said that Floyd never used Xylocaine, but Floyd himself has yet to deny it and it has been documented that Floyd used them!!! Speaker on your behalf can lie on your behalf without incriminating you!

Truth is that Pac is ultra superstitious and his last loss was against Morales where the commission curiously lost his blood test. So Pac had to give blood one day before the fight...which he passed, of course! FLOYD KNOWS ALL OF THIS AND IS USING THE TEST AS A MIND GAME!! Also his crazy dad and crazier uncle both think Pac is on peds.

DATS RIGHT, YO!
                  Last edited by thuggin_yo; 07-24-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Think of this subjectively for a second, everybody says Ariza is juicing Manny with illegal substances thats why hes "scared" of the test, so some claim Ariza is pumping Khan too via guilt by association. Khan on the other hand is not afraid of the tests and is more than willing to take it. So now everybody says Khan is clean but Manny is not. So does that make Ariza not dirty? Just Manny, the lone wolf?

I think most of you love conspiracy theories too much. I dont think Manny is dirty, and I think the requirement of drug testing is a Floyd mental game. But with that said, drug testing is now a requirement of Floyds that Manny will have to agree to to fight him. And once he understands that, I think he will.

Comment

Working...
                    X