Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: College Feminist Hipster Checks 2 Students White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1). Abortion benefits liberal men because they can f.uck all the lib women they want without commitment and not have to worry about child support

2). The lib opposition to conservative values, like the sanctity of marriage and not having pre-marital sex benefits liberal men because they don't have to worry about alimony and can f.uck all the lib women they want, again without commitment.

Liberal men are the forked tongue Bill Clinton's of American politics and lib women are their hapless dupes. This is the real war on women.

Comment

What an intolerable c*nt. By the way is there anyone more privileged than a white woman? They could literally just choose to stay at home all day for the rest of their life whilst some sucker picks up the tab for them.

Liberals need to be lined up and executed.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        What an intolerable c*nt. By the way is there anyone more privileged than a white woman? They could literally just choose to stay at home all day for the rest of their life whilst some sucker picks up the tab for them.

Liberals need to be lined up and executed.
        yeah, its a deflection tool, the project the blame on to the white MALE, because the truth is the white female is the most privileged person on earth. But they want to get away with it and not have you focus on them so they say lets just say white MALE, instead of white people.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          yeah, its a deflection tool, the project the blame on to the white MALE, because the truth is the white female is the most privileged person on earth. But they want to get away with it and not have you focus on them so they say lets just say white MALE, instead of white people.
          Her sociology teacher taught her that she was oppressed. Meanwhile daddy's paying for her tuitions.
          Last edited by Y0@NN; 06-21-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I wish a black girl will step up to her and tell her to check her privilege. Wonder how she will respond.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Feminism, and social justice warrior liberalism is just a facade for blowhard narcissism, these people do not care about people, they WANT you to THINK they are compassionate, they want you to believe that, its classic narcissism, its why many actors are so into bleeding heart liberal politics yet they live in mansions and never mingle with poor people or leave the rich areas unless their is a camera on them.

Its 2016, we are all equal, stop playing up some old narrative move on treat everyone the same, if someone is a violent criminal punish them dont say oh we must understand that the white man years ago did this to them! we must excuse them for they know not what they do its your fault white man! get out of here with that stupid chit, the whites today were not born or owned slaves in those days. It just gives idiots more reason to not man up or hold accountability for their actions.
              White women are the most privileged people in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                you are a ******.
                An insult isn't the best way to start off when trying to state your case....

if there was lead in the drinking water of a white neighborhood would the politicians ignore it?
                Race card, which only shows one cant make an effective argument.

if a natural disaster hit malibu instead of katrina, would the response be similar?
                I doubt it because rich folks aren't stupid enough to elect Democrats like Mayor Roy Nagin who did nothing when Katrina happened, except played the race card and blamed Bush.

are blacks and whites treated the same under similar circumstances by police?
                Red herring, but I will say whites don't get extra points on college admissions and civil service exams so it evens out.

is sentencing the same for similar crimes under similar circumstances for blacks and whites? do women earn as much as men for the same work?
                See above, as well as crime statistics.

does black history month actually cover black history justly and give black americans a quality account of our history?
                Yes, we have Black History Month. When is White History Month?

The rest of it is just Jeremiah Wright racism, so there's no need to even address that garbage.

Comment

you are a ******.

as tempted as i am to go on a long rant and expose your ignorance i will just say this instead.

if there was lead in the drinking water of a white neighborhood would the politicians ignore it? if a natural disaster hit malibu instead of katrina, would the response be similar? are blacks and whites treated the same under similar circumstances by police? is sentencing the same for similar crimes under similar circumstances for blacks and whites? do women earn as much as men for the same work? does black history month actually cover black history justly and give black americans a quality account of our history?

society is not equal at all, not remotely. you dont see it because you are selfish and self obsessed. then you try to apply those qualities to others to feel better about yourself. they are better than you btw, you are a selfish piece of ****. believe it or not but there are acctually people who have compassion for others without faking it. you dont believe it exists because you cant relate to it, just like you cant relate to the struggles of minorities so you believe it doesnt exist either.
                  No need to verbally insult high respected OP for sharing intriguing video

Comment

That ***** is stupid as hell...

It's like a female version of bringer,, or maybe it is bringer

Comment

Their political beliefs are a novel/ironic fashion accessory just like the matching glasses they all wear and their identical vocabularies.

"I'm not particularly good at anything, but I'm a SMART, HIP ACTIVIST, that's my thing in life."

"How are you smart?"

"I wear nonprescrption glasses, call stuff racist. And Demagogue. I love that word. Demagogue."

"But I mean are you an engineer or really good with money or something? Anyone can just get into a nonselective major, dress up like a nerd and call stuff racist."

"I see you've been watching Fox News!"

"Not really."

"But that's where all of your beliefs come from!"

"What if I told you I've never seen that channel, ever, and don't even know what they talk about on there? I'm a millennial and don't even own a TV."

"I'd call you racist. This is rape."
                      Last edited by ////; 06-24-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X