Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Their a More Ridiculous News Outlet than RussiaToday or Infowars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    RT is legit in my opinion. I need news that is critical of America regardless of the political party in power. Alex Jones lost me a while ago. I used to watch him though. I really feel like he's gonna be that told you so guy 20 years from now though.
    Like the end of the world crazies will be right one day. Eventually.
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    What's so ridiculous about that? If you open your eyes and look around you'll see a lot of wealthy individuals who used to work for work for very wealthy corporations now being appointed to policy-making positions in government.

It could simply be coincidence, or it could just be an example of rich people being able to leverage connections. But it's not completely out of whack to think that it's part of a planned scheme by a group of wealthy elite to guide how things are run in order that they benefit.
    I think if we are being controlled, we are already controlled. If there is a small group of people controlling everything they are getting everything they want from us already.
    The "wake up!" thing is just are way to give people like Jones a sense of self importance. They feel they are saving the world. Thats gotta make you feel righteous.
    Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    They exaggerated London's muslim extremist problem, yes. You guys have had a slew of muslim extremism stories lately though, haven't you? Veteran killed in the street, vids of muslim sharia enforcement squads roaming your streets, taking pork completely out of the public school system because it offends muslims. Its not like London isnt dropping the ball on dealing with muslim extremism.
    It wasnt about London. They stated Birmingham had Muslim only areas. Which isnt true.
    The UK has issues. But that has nothing to do with Fox News making up complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Yes, praise the 6 corporate/government news medias and rave at the ease it has upon controlling a nations thoughts...... as well as your own.

The money controls America in this Oligarchy.

Wake up!
      Politics isn't for you. You should stick to getting starched in a round by retired former washroom attendants.

Comment

Working...
      X