Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Picks Bradley,Broner,Judah,& Alexander To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout picked Floyd to beat Guerrero and Canelo and he was right.And Trout picked Bradley to beat Marquez and he was right.And both of the winners was black.So Trout definitely has a good track record when picking black fighters to win.Floyd and Bradley are faster and more skilled then the opponents they just fought.It has nothing to do with race;it has everything to do with logic.

Comment

I'm white and those are pretty much all my picks.

Theyre not hard fights to pick either. Malignaggi-Judah is the only close one now that Marquez lost to Bradley.

Racially biased, do you hear yourself? What a ****ing crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus Jack View Post
        there next fights.......

what a racially biased prick, frankly i'm disgusted
        Alexander is fighting another black fighter.

Only a fool would have picked Alvarez over Mayweather and Marquez over Bradley

There is no way in hell Maidana beats Broner.

The closest thing to a toss up fight would be Malignaggi vs Judah but Judah should win that one.

Now if some of those guys were facing the Pacquiao's, Martinez, Garcia's of the world....then you might have a point. Each one of those guys are in look good fights, so miss me with that bull****.

Comment

Brother Khalid still fighting the good fight. Never surrender, never retreat, never stop lightly clinching that fist.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
            Judah has more left than Malignaggi
            I disagree. Paulie looked as good as he ever has against Broner. While Judah had a good comeback late in the fight with Danny, that isn't something he has shown he can do consistently and he mostly had that big surge because he did fucall the rest of the fight. Against Paulie he is gonna get out worked, even if he has some big surges he isn't gonna knock Paulie out.

Comment

Fkn idiots why the fuk cant he pick them guys did u eva think that just maybe he knows all them fighters??

Im a kiwi and i always support kiwi fighters so wots wrong with trout doing the same??

Comment

Working...
              X