Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should you buy a friend for a present?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should you buy a friend for a present?

My friend's birthday is soon and I said I'd get her a present.

I never buy presents, not for birthdays or Christmas, or anything.

So I don't know what the hell to get.

Seriously, completely at a loss. I definitely don't want to get anything like clothes or jewelry or any crap like that, and anything edible or drinkable is not really good either. Other than that, I don't really know.

I got a dream catcher from my cousin when she came to Japan recently, I asked her to get it for me. Just wanted something to hang in my room, a little decoration if you will. I'm tempted to just give her that.

Depends on the friend.

I'm the type of dude who rarely gives gifts, but when I do, it's something that person is guaranteed to love. Reason being is that I know my friends and family almost as well as I know myself, so I know what makes them tick, so to speak. So it's easy for me to get them something that I know they'll flip **** over.

Comment

$20 gift card from Target

Comment

those shake weights.

Comment

tell us more about this friend...

what does she like?
          how long do you know her?
          is she a friend with benefits?

Comment

Honestly, I don't know her that well at all. But she's a really nice person.

She's a Chinese girl, and she's really cute and pretty flirty.

I banged her friend, but that doesn't matter.

No benefits. She's actually my friend's semi-girlfriend, meaning that he pays for her all the time and they are always together, but he isn't hitting it.

The three of us went out drinking on New Years Eve (actually that was after another party), and she told me her birthday was on the 24th and asked me to get her something, and I said of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Honestly, I don't know her that well at all. But she's a really nice person.

She's a Chinese girl, and she's really cute and pretty flirty.

I banged her friend, but that doesn't matter.

No benefits. She's actually my friend's semi-girlfriend, meaning that he pays for her all the time and they are always together, but he isn't hitting it.

The three of us went out drinking on New Years Eve (actually that was after another party), and she told me her birthday was on the 24th and asked me to get her something, and I said of course.
              idk bro this here ^^^ sounds like she's juicing your boy and wants to juice you IMO

Comment

Get her a gift card, can't go wrong with those.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  idk bro this here ^^^ sounds like she's juicing your boy and wants to juice you IMO
                  Nah, I can get a birthday present.

Nothing expensive though.

Comment

I guess I'll figure something out. Just throwing out the question.

Comment

Working...
                    X