Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's gonna win: Martinez or Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr wins by robbery. Not going to lie. This looks like a fight where I can see a robbery happen.

Comment

LOL the fantasy ends for you Sergio fans on the 15th of september. Keep the excuses and possible scenarios coming. You are gonna need the excuses when Nuevo Chavez FINISHES HIM.

Comment

In that Face Off preview Sergio looked like he wanted to kill Chavez. Dude looked focus. I dont see Sergio losing just because this is the fight he's always wanted. I think he's gonna make sure he gets that W

Comment

Originally posted by benji****kie View Post
          Hey guys, who do you think is gonna be the winner of this one?
          DINERO DE VACA!

And I hope the Dinero de Vaca haters and his mexican haters will not suddenly become his fans, but I guess that's what will happen, or maybe they will cry for him to go to SMW, so he stops abusing MW's, that could be their last stand in their hatred of Dinero de Vaca Cashflow JC Super Star Jr.

And this will be the face that will haunt Sergio for the rest of his life after September 15th

Last edited by ksan; 08-25-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
            DINERO DE VACA!

And I hope the Dinero de Vaca haters and his mexican haters will not suddenly become his fans, but I guess that's what will happen, or maybe they will cry for him to go to SMW, so he stops abusing MW's, that could be their last stand in their hatred of Dinero de Vaca Cashflow JC Super Star Jr.

And this will be the face that will haunt Sergio for the rest of his life after September 15th

That stupid goofy butt ugly face will haunt me forever as well.

Seriously

Comment

I got 900 Billion on Sexxxy Sergio. you want it, come get it.

Comment

I think it'll closer than people think...... and I won't be surprised if Chavez upsets Martinez

I really hope Martinez knocks him out though

Comment

Where's the option for too close to call??

Comment

I'm really pumped up for this one, don't know why, but these two will perform on a high level I think with lots of intensity and that is what we (the boxing fans) want to see. To be honest, first I was more inclined to liking Martinez, but Chavez Jr. really has stepped up his level in his last bouts and he has a likeable style imo (his body punching!), so let the games begin.

Comment

well im hoping chavez wins, martinez is the better fighter, but its still very competitive fight

Comment

Working...
                      X