No announcement yet.

Video: How You Gone Let Your Homeboy Get His Ass Whooped Like This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Honestly, if you're with me you better know how to run fast or punch hard cuz I won't risk **** unless I'm cornered and have no way out.

This is why I like you, you are an honest dude...hahaha

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    When are people gonna learn that sucka punches are the norm. U gotta do it before it can be done to you. Seriously, unless you know who you're fighting or maybe if its over a girl you better get them before they get you.

Times have changed man.

Fair fight days are over....
    This is true but let me break this down even further and school these kids on some of the basic rules of street fighting.

Top 5 rules of street fighting.

#1 - NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER let anyone you don't know creep to the side or behind you. Head on a swivel at all times!!!!

#2 - When they come within what I call the "2 ft rule" punch them in the mouth as hard and as fast as you can and don't stop stomping on their ass until they stop moving or breathing, which ever comes first.

#3 - Do not start **** or get caught in a place where you are not from or are not familiar with, pick your battles. If 10 guys are staring you down, look the other way. I don't care how tough you are, you are not going to beat up 10 guys.

#4 - As soon as the fight is done, get the fuk out of there. Do not stick around to talk about what happened or to brag about the ass kicking you just laid out. Get in your ride and bone out. Oh, might want to bring some duct tape to cover the license plate before the **** pops off, so bystanders can't identify your plate. (Old trick we used to do on the regular)

and finally

#5 - Don't SAY what you are going to do, DO IT. Talk is cheap, it lets' your enemies know you are wanting to do something and they will be prepared. Act like your not pissed and you aren't going to do ****, then when they least expect it, BAM!!

You are right Walt, there is nothing fair in a street fight. The only problem I have is seeing 10 guys stomp and unconscious dude on the floor 5 minutes after he is out, there is no need for that. Get the W, and get the fuk out.

Comment

Cua, you are the Yoda of BS..... I would lying if I said I never took some of your sayings or advice on here.... Everything you said is true..... I almost got into some **** defending my bro, and the head on a swivel is so true...

I'm a big dude, 6'3 225, so when they saw me get in before stuff started. There were at least 2 or 3 guys that tried to get around me or on the side of me.....

I caught every single one in the act and had picked my hands up and told all three (at different times) let's go..... None of them even stepped up..... They were down for cheap shots but not for a one on one.....
      Last edited by Kneeguel's Papi; 06-24-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
        Cua, you are the Yoda of BS..... I would lying if I said I never took some of your sayings or advice on here.... Everything yo said is true..... I almost got into some shot defending my bro, and the head on a swivel is so true...

I'm a big dude, 6'3 225, so when they saw jump in before stuff started there were at least 2 or 3 guys that tried to get around me or on the side of me.....

I caught every single one in the act and had picked my hands up and told all three (at different times) let's go..... None of them even stepped up..... They were down for cheap shots but not for a one on one.....
        Damn, 6'3" 225lbs, I would have to go to the trunk of my ride for you...hahaha

Seriously though, sometimes if you are the biggest guy, you are the biggest target. My nephew is a big guy, he's about 6'3" and weighs a solid 260lbs and he's gotten so much ****.

As far as my advice, thanks man, I just been through a lot, lived in two different countries and seen a lot of fuked up ****. I don't say that proudly it's just the truth and there's been a lot of vatos that never made it out that I keep in my heart. I'm too old to be fighting on the damn street like I used to, it's not that I can't hang, it's just that I can't recover like I used to, EVERYTHING fukin hurts now...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Damn, 6'3" 225lbs, I would have to go to the trunk of my ride for you...hahaha

Seriously though, sometimes if you are the biggest guy, you are the biggest target. My nephew is a big guy, he's about 6'3" and weighs a solid 260lbs and he's gotten so much ****.

As far as my advice, thanks man, I just been through a lot, lived in two different countries and seen a lot of fuked up ****. I don't say that proudly it's just the truth and there's been a lot of vatos that never made it out that I keep in my heart. I'm too old to be fighting on the damn street like I used to, it's not that I can't hang, it's just that I can't recover like I used to, EVERYTHING fukin hurts now...lol
          You're telling me?

****, I'm only 27 but I've been out of the gym for 3 years..... I work all day in the sun, and have gotten lazy since I work so much....

The last thing I want to do is fight.... I got friends that will get foist and try to fight.... When I tellthem chill out, or I don't say anything back to the other people talking mess, they take it as I'm scared....

That couldn't be further from the truth.... I just got too much to lose going to jail for a fight, and it's been so long that I rather no even test it.... Not saying I wouldn't do my thing, it's just I rather not bother with it.....

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Your math is off. At least a small percentage of us are idiots who would have started cutting fools as soon as homeboy hit the floor.

Wasnt no fair fight anyway if we're talkin shit and I run up on you if you look away with your hands down thats not on me. Im swingin for the fences.
            muthafukin rite

just got people on here bit ching about the sucker punch....

Comment

muthafukin rite

just got people on here bit ching about the sucker punch....
              The ones bitchin are the cat who burned out. Just another example of the world going soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                This is why I like you, you are an honest dude...hahaha

This is true but let me break this down even further and school these kids on some of the basic rules of street fighting.

Top 5 rules of street fighting.

#1 - NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER let anyone you don't know creep to the side or behind you. Head on a swivel at all times!!!!

#2 - When they come within what I call the "2 ft rule" punch them in the mouth as hard and as fast as you can and don't stop stomping on their ass until they stop moving or breathing, which ever comes first.

#3 - Do not start **** or get caught in a place where you are not from or are not familiar with, pick your battles. If 10 guys are staring you down, look the other way. I don't care how tough you are, you are not going to beat up 10 guys.

#4 - As soon as the fight is done, get the fuk out of there. Do not stick around to talk about what happened or to brag about the ass kicking you just laid out. Get in your ride and bone out. Oh, might want to bring some duct tape to cover the license plate before the **** pops off, so bystanders can't identify your plate. (Old trick we used to do on the regular)
                and finally
                #5 - Don't SAY what you are going to do, DO IT. Talk is cheap, it lets' your enemies know you are wanting to do something and they will be prepared. Act like your not pissed and you aren't going to do ****, then when they least expect it, BAM!!

You are right Walt, there is nothing fair in a street fight. The only problem I have is seeing 10 guys stomp and unconscious dude on the floor 5 minutes after he is out, there is no need for that. Get the W, and get the fuk out.
                i used to have a big magnet in my car by the drivers side, could slap that s h i t down on the plate and be out, then grab it off as soon as you get around the corner....

i agree with all your rules...

always hit first and never stop..

I broke that rule a couple of times and made it out alright, but when I saw my first dude get stole on when he wasn't looking and stomped out, i vowed to never let that happen to me..i turned out to be pretty good at getting my lurk on and how to look like I wasn't gonna do anything then one punching fools. I used to like to take off on someone while I'm talking calmly......never expecting that

Comment

i used to have a big magnet in my car by the drivers side, could slap that s h i t down on the plate and be out, then grab it off as soon as you get around the corner....

I broke that rule a couple of times and made it out alright, but when I saw my first dude get stole on when he wasn't looking and stomped out, i vowed to never let that happen to me..i turned out to be pretty good at getting my lurk on and how to look like I wasn't gonna do anything then one punching fools. I used to like to take off on someone while I'm talking calmly......never expecting that
                  I never had that luck, I always look like Im going to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I never had that luck, I always look like Im going to do something.
                    I look like Opie, no one ever expects opie to get dirty....

Comment

Damn, a magnet, never thought of that. That's genius, see..white people are so smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X