No announcement yet.

This Is Some Must See ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Some Must See ****

with that being said, please beware because its very graphic. If you arent ready for everything then just let others respond to it 1st to see what its about before you watch it

lol, i'm not sure if I want to watch it. She look good but I don't want to see no damn Grudge ***** pop up on my computer screen.

Someone watch that **** all the way through, I watched some but stopped when I thought about the grudge ***** people like to put in videos.

Comment

grudge?......

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        lol, i'm not sure if I want to watch it. She look good but I don't want to see no damn Grudge ***** pop up on my computer screen.

Someone watch that **** all the way through, I watched some but stopped when I thought about the grudge ***** people like to put in videos.
        It's nothing scary or nasty. You'll like it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          grudge?......
          He means the exorcist chick that people like to scare viewers with.

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
            He means the exorcist chick that people like to scare viewers with.
            Oh. Well if you know me then you know that I dont play games or tricks with people. I actually posted the vid by itself 1st but then edited and wrote the **** on top for that very reason but I know that some dont even like to see **** like this either

Comment

i thought the twist was that she was a man...

that music made the video pretty creepy but the images themselves weren't bad.

Comment

Lol I was kidding about it not being nasty. DLT you should put in your opening post what is it about. Well I'll say it here, the girl posted too much info of herself on facebook. Some guy asked her through facebook if they can meet up to have sex, she rejected him. So with all the info she had of herself on facebook, her address, phone number, etc. The guy went to her house and it looks like he killed her. The last 4 pics are nasty, it's pics of her dead with a stab wound on her forehead or something.

In short words, it's not for the weak.

Comment

damn poor thing. thats why i never turn chicks down on facebook, never know what they will do.

Comment

thats pretty ****ed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X