Baltimore/Freddie Gray Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby to be Sued/ Possibly Disbarred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    actually no,

he doesnt debate, he goes on rambling blame the white man routine and offers nothing to the discussions and topic at hand. ive never heard of him before this BLM terrorist revolution took place.

i disagree with many people here and i dont put any of them in ignore. i specifically put sunspace on ignore for a reason.

he's free to make his own threads and provide a counter opinion on anything.
    You never sent me the stuff about the Jews that you thought would enlighten me. Send it when you find the time.

Comment

Good news. Usually the political class circles the wagons and protects their own, so this is really good.

Of course there still have to proceedings, trials, etc, but let's hope the side of justice wins out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        So he blames "the white man" for all ills while you blame the Jews. Take a step back and think. Take him off ignore.
        i blame certain people for certain things. the people that are responsible for inflaming the BLM movment and responsible for the negative stereotypes in the entertainment industry can be specifically attributed to the distinctive group of people that run the entertainment industry.

i dont blame all the ills of my life on the entire white conglomerate the way sunspace does.

there is a huge difference.

im specific while that ****** blames the entire white conglomerate.

he's will be on ignore till the day i die.

stop asking.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You never sent me the stuff about the Jews that you thought would enlighten me. Send it when you find the time.
          what stuff?

i said what i needed to say in that thread that they deleted.

you can look up this stuff yourself.

go see the 6 largest multi media behemoths. go see the casting agencies.

they are all controlled by one distinct demographic.

they are the ones responsible for pushing the gay agenda and inflaming black vs white relationship in this country for the sake of ratings.

Comment

Marilyn Mosby <--- she racist

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              typical unrelated ad hominem internet meme response.

you liberal cucks are utterly transparent, obtuse, and downright predictable....

how do you even know how to find that picture?

self projection much???
              I haven't read the thread which is why I put "unrelated to thread" so no need to ramble, I just snapped this picture on the subway today because I know you're a big fan of the book and thought of you, figured I'd share to brighten up your day sweetheart

Comment

Working...
              X