Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mosley, Mayorga in Near Brawl During Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few days ago i was watching mayorga vs din thomas presser. fking hilarious. Thomas got ***** slapped and his knees buckled.

Im gonna miss him, if u speak spanish, you know mayorgas trash talk was legendary... He was kinda like ali in the sense that he wasnt personal, his trash talk was more about clowning his opponent. For some reason even when the fighters knew what mayorga was gonna do they still fell for it. Even cotto got angry and cotto shows no emtions most of the time.

One of his classic lines is "have ur family dress in black because when im gonna have sex with my wife i put on black tanga cause its time to burry my man and that night ur family is gonna burry ur ass" in spanish is alot funnier.
    He said that to like 3-4 different opponents. Thats how u know he isnt personal cause he has scripts and he plans what he is going to say. Even against din thomas theres a part where the lady translating tells mayorga a line and he quickly says it.

I love mayorga, he talks trash and gets in the ring and entertains. Cant ask for more.

Edit: Wow before i clicked the video i tohught myorga was the guy with the tmt hat who looks in shape... then mayorga appears with a cig, pink shirt and weighting like 180 pounds... lmao gotta love him
    Last edited by BoxingLegend89'; 08-09-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      that was the fakest most staged and embarrassing thing i've seen in quite some time
      true....looked suspect to me as well...I guess they trying to promote a fight that nobody really wanna see....and I'm a big time Mosley fan but I'm not interested in seeing Shane fight again...he's past shot

Comment

Sad all round. The back room of Caesar palace reception.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          Earlier today in Las Vegas, a press conference was held in Caesars for the rematch between former champions "Sugar" Shane Mosley (47-9-1) and Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga (31-8-1). The fight takes place on pay-per-view on August 29th in Los Angeles, California.

During the presser, Mayorga blew smoke in Mosley face - who smacked the cigarette out of his mouth and that caused a pull-apart after Mayorga shoved him.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          That whole scene was STAGED!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X