Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I hope Josesito Lopez upsets Victor Ortiz....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    Honestly I think Ortiz is mentally unstable. He might be bi-polar or something, I dunno, but even though he comes off as a big douche in his interviews, I still can't help but feel a lil bad for him because I really do think he's just mentally out of balance...

With that said, personalities outside the ring REALLY shouldn't matter. I respect Ortiz for what he's done in the ring... minus the blatant headbutt vs Floyd...
    Well said. He is not all there. He needs therapy. He has a lot of baggage. I hate when he says "as far as that goes".

Comment

I just hope it's a good fight because tonight was supposed to be the sequel to the 2011 fight of the year.

SMH @ Berto

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
        dude, its just. My childhood wasnt perfect either but you dont see me running around crying all the time. At first I liked Ortiz, but I just cant stand the way he talks anymore. He talks like a little puppet. I mean the dude takes people's heads off in the ring and he almost starts crying in every interview? Its just too weird for me. its strange and its weird
        Well do you get money for talking about it?
        Ortiz gets more attention and probably more money from the attention he's getting.
        Also, so what if he's legit sad about this stuff and you're not about yours. You guys aren't the same person.

Comment

He tries too hard to be liked is the bottom line. In the process he comes off as pretentious most of the time.

Did not like when he went over and kissed Nate Campbell's gloves after beating him. Really??? Why? Who the hell does that?

Don't mind the guy getting teared up as others have mentioned if it's from the heart. Still wish him well but would like for him to just be himself. Be yourself Ortiz! Together with that chip on your shoulder you had for the Berto fight, you'll be alright my man

Comment

"be yourself Ortiz"

what if he's genuinely like that? Maybe he's just a really nice guy.

Comment

Working...
            X