No announcement yet.

Arum blames ariza for the failed test and brandon gets suspended AA is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum blames ariza for the failed test and brandon gets suspended AA is done

"Brandon had the genius, Ariza, trying to help him make weight," Arum said. "It is not the fighter's fault. It's the people who are conditioning him. He's following orders on what to eat and drink, so I don't blame him. Brandon's not a nutritionist. It's generally the conditioner's fault if the kid doesn't make weight. This is Ariza's fault.

The fighter, in my experience, follows religiously what he is told to eat and drink. If he's being advised by people who consider themselves experts, but who really don't know s---, that's when you get in trouble."

'it went to the [Macau] commission that was in charge of the fight, and they gave him a suspension. He is allowed to appeal."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...manny-pacquiao

Roach gonna clown Ariza now

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw106 View Post
      "Brandon had the genius, Ariza, trying to help him make weight," Arum said. "It is not the fighter's fault. It's the people who are conditioning him. He's following orders on what to eat and drink, so I don't blame him. Brandon's not a nutritionist. It's generally the conditioner's fault if the kid doesn't make weight. This is Ariza's fault.

The fighter, in my experience, follows religiously what he is told to eat and drink. If he's being advised by people who consider themselves experts, but who really don't know s---, that's when you get in trouble."

'it went to the [Macau] commission that was in charge of the fight, and they gave him a suspension. He is allowed to appeal."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...manny-pacquiao

Boxing is such a joke. Whoop-dee-doo, Rios is suspended from fighting in China for the next 5 or 6 months. Like Rios is going to fight in China next year anyway. Great work Bob.

Comment

So Pacquiao could have been dirty when he was with Ariza and that's why the testing was refused, Ariza was sacked and Pacquiao took a year off to flush his system, thanks Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          So Pacquiao could have been dirty when he was with Ariza and that's why the testing was refused, Ariza was sacked and Pacquiao took a year off to flush his system, thanks Bob.
          You are an idiot like most *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Boxing is such a joke. Whoop-dee-doo, Rios is suspended from fighting in China for the next 5 or 6 months. Like Rios is going to fight in China next year anyway. Great work Bob.

When he gets suspended in China, all athletic commissions in the US will honor that suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
              You are an idiot like most *****s.
              Look I think Michael Paine raises some interesting points.

I don't think pacquiao was complicit in it but I think ariza knew it was something, if he could get away with it, that would set him apart from the other strength and conditioners.

Theres a fair few crooks in this sport who are operating on the boarder, in shades of grey. People who think if it doesn't fail a test then it isn't wrong. People like victor conte and now ariza has been clearly marked.

Theres no smoke without fire and in arizas case there is a ton of smoke. This stuff with rios, manny rapidly moving up in weight, chavez abillity to make middleweight and not be tested in texas (after the andy lee fight), khan firing him, im sorry but theres something wrong with this guy.

Comment

New conspiracy theory: Arum set this whole testing stuff up in order to frame Ariza, a guy who Arum has been beefing with for years.

Comment

the ariza shake myth has finally been proven to be true............

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    When he gets suspended in China, all athletic commissions in the US will honor that suspension.
                    Who told you that?

Did you forget about Margarito? Or do you need me to enlighten you?

Comment

Working...
                    X