No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Bradley-Provodnikov: Review, Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Bradley-Provodnikov: Review, Ratings Update

Picking against Bernard Hopkins can leave one equally in two states of mind at the end of another of his post-40 wins: stupid and in awe.

It was clear at signing that Cloud is the sort of guy Hopkins would have owned in years past. He wasn’t a Chad Dawson where the speed deficit and style match favored the younger man on a technical level. To pick against him against Cloud assumed an aging that hasn’t been proven in the ring yet. That makes it stupid to have picked against Hopkins is the first place.

See: author.

Then there is the awe. No, it wasn’t a great fight. No, it wasn’t as impressive in terms of record-setting performance as the win over Jean Pascal two years ago. Pascal was the legitimate Light Heavyweight champion. Cloud was coming off a fight he should have lost.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Provodnikov hit bradley with the more effective punches. but bradley jabbed and tagged him through out the entire fight. the HBO punch zone proved that the judges got it right. congrads to both with much respect but bradley clearly won the fight.i'd like to see bradley vs marquez.

Comment

Yea

Originally posted by flint View Post
      Provodnikov hit bradley with the more effective punches. but bradley jabbed and tagged him through out the entire fight. the HBO punch zone proved that the judges got it right. congrads to both with much respect but bradley clearly won the fight.i'd like to see bradley vs marquez.
      Man now I think Bradley - Marquez would be a war .. I'd love to see it

Comment

Working...
      X