No announcement yet.

Video of me on Filipino TV talking about Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of me on Filipino TV talking about Pacquiao-Mosley

Hey guys, here is a video of me on the ABS-CBN TV show Balitang America talking about Pacquiao-Mosley. My clip is at the 2:00 mark.

yo i saw u on tfc when i was having dinner with my parents and i was like "hey i know that guy" and my parents were like "well u know him does he know u?" i just shut my mouth after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
      yo i saw u on tfc when i was having dinner with my parents and i was like "hey i know that guy" and my parents were like "well u know him does he know u?" i just shut my mouth after that.
      LOL tell them I said you're my homeboy.

Comment

Good job brother idk about the Mayweather part waiting for Pacquiao to get old or hurt though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          Good job brother idk about the Mayweather part waiting for Pacquiao to get old or hurt though lol
          Thanks bro, its how I always looked at it, he's trying to play the Sugar Ray Leonard vs Marvin Hagler game, waiting for the right to time to jump in and catch Pacquiao just coming out of his prime.

Comment

you're getting some recognition now bro. good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
              Thanks bro, its how I always looked at it, he's trying to play the Sugar Ray Leonard vs Marvin Hagler game, waiting for the right to time to jump in and catch Pacquiao just coming out of his prime.
              Yeah maybe lol. Do you know if Donaire vs. Montiel is a big deal to the people in the philippines?

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post

Comment

That's also what i said about Floyd and some cats on here got butthurt! Keep doing your thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    LOL tell them I said you're my homeboy.
                    ryan can i claim you as my homeboy too? it might work for the ladies, who knows..

Comment

Working...
                    X