No announcement yet.

Mexican Badass = BULL****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Badass = BULL****.

Mayorga took 414314x the shots Margarito took.

Mayorga vs. Margarito 154, make it happen. Mayorga knocks this cheater out.
    Ricardo Mayorga
    52.94%
    Antonio Margarito
    47.06%

Mayorga takes out Margarito's 'little brother' Angulo and then goes for big brother.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Mayorga took 414314x the shots Margarito took.

Mayorga vs. Margarito 154, make it happen. Mayorga knocks this cheater out.
      Yo Kess... Mad respect for you DAWG... one of my favorite posters... but without creating any bad blood, I respectfully disagree. Shane threw bombs against Mayorga, but he honestly seemed 10 years younger last night. I don't know if it was being back at 147 or what, but nothing landed as clean or as solid against Mayorga (with the exception of the last seconds of the 12th round) as it did against Toni. Those punches were poetry in motion.

Comment

yeah i want to see mayorga talk ****

Comment

Mayorga is a bum Margerito would knock him out

Comment

they both took lots of sustained punishment before their chins cracked yeah, about even levels of punishment i'd say

and no mayorga isnt getting past angulo, who will pound him to a late TKO or decision

but even if he loses, (and if margarito loses the cotto rematch or his next fight) i can still see a margarito-mayorga fight generating interest at 154...it would still be entertaining as hell even if tony puts a beatdown on him which he would

Comment

Juan Diaz getting exposed by a 37 year old
              De La Hoya quit on his stool against a midget
              Mijares a master so called slick Boxer got exposed by a so called 1 dimensional bum
              A Tijuana Tornado getting knock the F U C K out by a 37 year old guy.

What More can you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
                Yo Kess... Mad respect for you DAWG... one of my favorite posters... but without creating any bad blood, I respectfully disagree. Shane threw bombs against Mayorga, but he honestly seemed 10 years younger last night. I don't know if it was being back at 147 or what, but nothing landed as clean or as solid against Mayorga (with the exception of the last seconds of the 12th round) as it did against Toni. Those punches were poetry in motion.
                Mosley really underestimated Mayorga, as did the rest of the boxing world. Mayorga came in, possibly one of the best shapes he has ever been in.

Mayorga is a tough guy, he made a fight out of it, catching Mosley early, suprising him. Also, the reason he landed so clean vs. Margarito is because he has NO defense. I'm not saying Ricardo is a Floyd Mayweather type of guy but he is a much better fighter than Margarito. Although Margarito is taller, Mayorga is a bigger and stronger guy. Look how Mosley was throwing Margarito around like his little *****, Mayorga wasn't made his little ***** and was actually up on a scorecard going into the 12th.

Comment

Angulo by 8th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    Mosley really underestimated Mayorga, as did the rest of the boxing world. Mayorga came in, possibly one of the best shapes he has ever been in.

Mayorga is a tough guy, he made a fight out of it, catching Mosley early, suprising him. Also, the reason he landed so clean vs. Margarito is because he has NO defense. I'm not saying Ricardo is a Floyd Mayweather type of guy but he is a much better fighter than Margarito. Although Margarito is taller, Mayorga is a bigger and stronger guy. Look how Mosley was throwing Margarito around like his little *****, Mayorga wasn't made his little ***** and was actually up on a scorecard going into the 12th.
                    Well, it would be interesting if Mayorga and Margarito mixed it up, but I don't know... with this loaded glove mess hanging over his head, he may be gone for a while, if not for good. I'm going to wait a few days for the full story to emerge before I starting shooting off at the mouth about him being a "cheater" but it doesn't look good.

Either way, Mayorga ALWAYS puts on a show. We both agree on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X