Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Mugabe is rooting for Chisora, promises him a seized farm if he wins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    I am trying to figure you out, one the one hand you sound educated but your arguments are so stupid, I can't help myself but call you a fool again... you do understand that 20% HIV rate is way past the point of an epidimic, right? You do know that the "acceptable" rate of HIV in the general population is less than 1%, right?

You don't exactly know how to support your arguments very well; first you post an article where it states that the average Zimbabwean govt worker makes less than half of what he needs to feed his family, then you say that things are getting better in Zimbabwe evidenced by the fact that more people are LEAVING it, finally you say that Zimbabwe has excellent HIV education evidenced by the fact that the HIV rate "has never been more than 20%". LOL I can't have a reasoned argument with you my Zimbabwean friend. I am sorry. Now let's get back to talking about how your countrymate will be taught a lesson in humility by my countrymate.
    I didnt deny that 20% was very high but far less than the 90% you mentioned.HIV and AIDS are serious problems but the situation has improved even though it's still unacceptable.You need to know however that such levels of infection take time to reduce and the government has done much to lower the rates.

The reason why I appear like I cant support my arguments is because of divided attention.I am working as I speak and dealing with people.All I was trying to do was put some information across and correct some misinformation.

Comment

Working...
    X