No announcement yet.

Pacfans Are Equally Afraid of OST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    Manny wouldn't be Floyd's greatest win. Only his biggest payday to date.

Martinez would. You know...the same Martinez and ACTIVE Manny convieniently became "too small" to fight all of a sudden in the same weight class Sergio's fought in as soon as he called him out. Manny "congratulated" him and RAN.

PACthetic.
    Do you not know how to read? Do you not know what "thus far" means? Is English your 2nd language? Are you an idiot? Do you have reading comprehension of a 3rd grader?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      The 2 biggest fears of the ******* is Manny losing to Floyd and/or a positive drug test as result of OST. This is why they attack attack attack Mayweather, Team Pacquiao knows Floyd got the remedy to destroy Pacquiao whether its in or out of the ring and their only solution is to delay the fight, keep up diversions like fighting Top Rank has beens, and by all means continuing to avoid real negotiations with Team Mayweather.

But Uncle Bob is smart, If Pac wants to stay a winner then he better keep doing what he doing, stay away from Mayweather. Too bad the media wont scrutinize Pac like they do their own American athletes that are suspected of doping. I guess with Pac they've chosen to just believe and that makes Father Bob and the ******s so very happy!
      Manny did, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight, and Koncs is just a waterboy don't listen to anything that he says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA

You are living in the past idiot, you are talking about something that happened centuries ago, this incident you are talking about happened in the first negotiation. Then the second negotiation came and this happened,

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

And then Floyd took a VACATION!!! And now that Arum is pursuing Floyd again for a third negotiation, Floyd suddenly wanted 100million for his purse alone!!! WTF is that??!!! Floyd now is not singing his old song titled "OSDT or No Fight" rather it's a newer one that top the billboard chart titled "A Hundred Million Dollars Away"

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
        Manny did, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight, and Koncs is just a waterboy don't listen to anything that he says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA

You are living in the past idiot, you are talking about something that happened centuries ago, this incident you are talking about happened in the first negotiation. Then the second negotiation came and this happened,

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

And then Floyd took a VACATION!!! And now that Arum is pursuing Floyd again for a third negotiation, Floyd suddenly wanted 100million for his purse alone!!! WTF is that??!!! Floyd now is not singing his old song titled "OSDT or No Fight" rather it's a newer one that top the billboard chart titled "A Hundred Million Dollars Away"
        Using bigger font doesn't change the fact that all it takes to make the fight is for Pac to take the test. Its that simple really. Maybe in Pacland this may be hard to understand, but out side in the real word is pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Using bigger font doesn't change the fact that all it takes to make the fight is for Pac to take the test. Its that simple really. Maybe in Pacland this may be hard to understand, but out side in the real word is pretty simple.
          What you don't understand, Manny already made the concession and agreed to Floyd's OSDT demands when Ross aproached team Floyd for the 2nd negotiation, then what did Floyd do... Instead of sitting down with Ross to look into Manny's proposal, he turned his back never even bothered to look at the damn thing and instead just walked away and announced a hurried vacation...

Comment

Working...
          X