No announcement yet.

was floyd blood draining opponents back in the 00 decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was floyd blood draining opponents back in the 00 decade

or is it something that he started doing after he came back from his mini retirement?

Blood draining?? Or, am I going to be sorry I asked?...

Comment

Comment

Yes. He's a vampire.

Comment

So Mayweather drained Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto, Guerrero, Canelo, Maidana, and Pac?

But wasn't Mayweather receiving the same blood tests? In an episode of 24/7 Mayweather-Mosley it shows USADA drawing blood from Floyd.

Unless USADA is in the bag, I don't see a problem. The only problem I seen was Manny getting tested 12 times. That was some fu.ckery and I'll call Mayweather out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
            So Mayweather drained Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto, Guerrero, Canelo, Maidana, and Pac?

But wasn't Mayweather receiving the same blood tests? In an episode of 24/7 Mayweather-Mosley it shows USADA drawing blood from Floyd.

Unless USADA is in the bag, I don't see a problem. The only problem I seen was Manny getting tested 12 times. That was some fu.ckery and I'll call Mayweather out on it.
            Mayweather and Cotto were tested 13 times for their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Mayweather and Cotto were tested 13 times for their fight.
              Citation needed.

Comment

Citation needed.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...to-usada-tests

Comment

Yea I wouldn't take Pacquiao team word on that until the test came out. Even though that doesn't seem bad

Comment

Lol you can tell Pacquaio has never took a random blood test. Vada is f.o.s

Comment

Working...
                    X