Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is only 25 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to be a fan, he was/is? a killer BUT it seems like he has stopped progressing as a fighter. and he was once goofy now.......******ed.

he gets back to training properly he maybe able to right the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      weird, you'd think african american hip hop community would tell someone who made millions rapping about selling crack to his own people to suck their dycks too. instead, hes invited to the white house.

broner is a clown, but he fights. puts his manhood on display. gets his ass kicked for the wrongs he done in the past

broner made it without selling out his own

That's because that man has actually shown GROWTH (something Broner hasn't) became a productive member of society and has many projects and ventures that benefit thousands of people. Now let's bring up the **** you've done in your past as a circus freak and label you for the rest of your life, clown.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
        Who could Maidana fight for a better payday?
        He just fought Floyd twice, I think he is okay on money for a little bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Hes already a 3 weight class champion. Thats quite an accomplishment, some people could only dream of doing that
          Could he stand up against Hearns, Duran, Hagler, Pryor???? Stop bragging about garbage trinkets. Guy aint ****. Haymon is a genuis.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            He just fought Floyd twice, I think he is okay on money for a little bit...
            But why not make more money by fighting Broner even if he got enough already? Is Broner not worth the risk? Broner is flawed, but there is something special about him. I think he would beat Maidana in a rematch, Broner has shown massive improvement since their fight. He fights in a more balanced way now, which is the reason he isn't scoring knockouts at the moment, but they will come back.

Comment

Working...
            X