No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Donaire: Olympic Tests, No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Let's get it on. No excuses. But i get a bad feeling that Arum will get in the way and prevent the fight from happening.
    Bob Arum wants to make that fight and win or lose nonito will go up to 126 and dominate there. He isn't making the mares fight because he refuses to work with Oscar. people are saying nonito is scared and that he is ducking rigo but the truth is that he is not the scared one. It's Nonitos wife who is terrified of rigondeaux. If you haven't already seen the video of her telling rigos camp to wait in line behind Nishioka Arce and she threw in Mares and we know that fight is never gonna fall through because of GBP VS TR and that is why she threw that one out there waiting in limbo for a fight with donaire and then out of nowhere he decides to move up to 126 with without fighting rigondeaux. bob arum has the easiest job in making this fight and its just as easy to make as canelo vs trout. he promotes both fighters and all that needs to happen is a meeting where both fighters come to an agreement.

Comment

He still not going to fight!

Comment

War Rigo!!!!!!!..knock him out champion!!!!

Comment

Doubt Arum serves the public this fight. He'll let it "simmer" a bit longer and pad Rigo's record with more cans.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
            Bob Arum wants to make that fight and win or lose nonito will go up to 126 and dominate there. He isn't making the mares fight because he refuses to work with Oscar. people are saying nonito is scared and that he is ducking rigo but the truth is that he is not the scared one. It's Nonitos wife who is terrified of rigondeaux. If you haven't already seen the video of her telling rigos camp to wait in line behind Nishioka Arce and she threw in Mares and we know that fight is never gonna fall through because of GBP VS TR and that is why she threw that one out there waiting in limbo for a fight with donaire and then out of nowhere he decides to move up to 126 with without fighting rigondeaux. bob arum has the easiest job in making this fight and its just as easy to make as canelo vs trout. he promotes both fighters and all that needs to happen is a meeting where both fighters come to an agreement.
            This is an interesting point. I don't believe for a minute that Donaire would fear Rigo. But his wife...that's another matter....

Comment

Mares said no problem to the Olympic tests too. My guess is that Nonito will fight him and let Rigo build himself up a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Mares said no problem to the Olympic tests too. My guess is that Nonito will fight him and let Rigo build himself up a little more.
                Hey, where've you been? What happened with Gamboa-Farenas? I didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                  Mares is with Golden Boy and Arum has already said unless Golden Boy is not involved in the fight then the fight will not happen

Comment

Doubt Arum serves the public this fight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X