Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where does british boxing go from here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Murray is about as relevant as Steve Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Wlad is a nickname,

His real name........Bob
      Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      Bob Klitschko sounds like a Jewish banker.
      BS was clearly misquoted....His real name Walter Knight

Comment

Walter & Willie...

Gotta love ze Germans.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          dont forget brandon rios raping john murray he wasnt champion tho
          Your lucky that the marijuana kid (kevin mitchell) couldnt get his visa for that fight! Silky Smooth Sugar Kevin Mitchell's skills would have been too much.
          People shouldnt get too cocky about our current British stock because this is all deliberate, we are just giving you a little tiny taster of our talent..trust me bruv's next couple years..Britain are going to run tings.

bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Hasnt been a great year...First Haye,then Khan then Froch all promising champions all derailed by Americans why is this such a trend?
            Two fighters is hardly a trend now is it?

Comment

Comment

Larry, I don't even know why ou would make sucha pointless tread. Khan was not beaten by Peterson, that was some serious home cooking right there.

And Froch lost to the best fighter at 168, I struggle to find the shame in that.

Comment

I'm not particularly worried. Two of our high profile losses were hardly devastating ones. Froch got outboxed, but then he was expected to and at least showed heart and humility in losing. Khan lost a close fight with an underrated fighter in Peterson. Don't agree with his moaning afterwards but it is what it is. Haye was always overhyped and deserved to lose (to the American Wlad Klitschko). I actually consider that a victory for boxing TBO. On the plus side, Chisors beat hot prospect Helenius and now has a shot against Vit early in the New Year and we have a pretty strong lineup for the Olympics which should promise us some medals. I'd also like to say that boxing's been finally getting some coverage in the tabloids over here. That's got to be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X