Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Gorilla Productions Presents: Ricky Hatton (career tribute)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    Of course it had something to do with it. Hatton was in the zone though and was more tired from having to reset every time he wanted to open. Alot of refs would'nt have let Floyd do that. From what I remember floyd had to fight that way because he fought a little scared in there. It's funny because I would step in the ring with Hatton tomorrow without even thinking about it. Yet Floyd Maywather the P4P great was kind of scared of Hatton in there. I just thought that was funny.
    wow, floyd was scared of hatton.

you guys are seriously ******ed

Comment

Look at those sickening body shot KO's. Like I said early today, for a stretch there Rick was the best body puncher in the sport. His career is bitter to me, he could have done more and been better had he not been such a fat drunk between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by dtanc View Post
        i've heard this argument a thousand times and still disagree with it for one reason-- mayweather was outdoing ricky on the inside fighting almost everytime they got in there. If you go back and watch the inside exchanges mayweather was almost copying hatton's inside style and beating him at it.

The only argument you can make is if cortez allowed more inside fighting hatton would have had the opportunity to wrestle more and tire mayweather out, but we all know mayweather's in great shape and rarely gets tired. My opinion- if cortez allowed more inside fighting hatton gets ko'd quicker.

****ing props. Preach!!! these guys are idiots and are too stupid to see what took place in that fight
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-22-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X