Errol Spence jr. the next Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
    Exactly
    Yep...that's all the evidence one needs..a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      If there is even such a thing as roided nipples
      Yeah, go ask your mother to breast feed you again and you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Yeah, go ask your mother to breast feed you again and you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
          Whats your take?
          Does that mean a Vernon Forest type is going to give him an a$$ whopping ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Spence is an Olympic athlete..he's been tested more than most guys out there.

To say with so much confidence that he is or has been on something,without any proof, is just plain trolling.

Stop trolling.
            lance armstrong passed tests for a decade. what proof do you have that he is not on PED's? tests that Armstrong made a mockery of?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Plenty have been caught too...don't leave that part out.
              yes majority of them were caught years after when drug testing caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                lance armstrong passed tests for a decade. what proof do you have that he is not on PED's? tests that Armstrong made a mockery of?
                Lance got caught.

If Spence is dirty he'll get caught too.

For all you know the guys you like might be dirty....like GGG and Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  yes majority of them were caught years after when drug testing caught up.
                  They eventually got caught.....same with Spence...if he's dirty they'll bust him retroactively.

Comment

If Spence shows durability, chin, and stamina I think he might be even better than Mosley.

As for the sub-thread of whether Spence is on steroids I think he is, but then again I think all of them at the top level are on something.

I think i made a thread on this forum asking for names of atg fighters from 2000 until the present day that haven't been on PED's. Very few names were mentioned. Not that I think the guys from the past weren't on PED's, just that there was no testing so they could get away with it. Even today they still get away with it. All you have to do is hire Memo or Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      If Spence shows durability, chin, and stamina I think he might be even better than Mosley.

As for the sub-thread of whether Spence is on steroids I think he is, but then again I think all of them at the top level are on something.

I think i made a thread on this forum asking for names of atg fighters from 2000 until the present day that haven't been on PED's. Very few names were mentioned. Not that I think the guys from the past weren't on PED's, just that there was no testing so they could get away with it. Even today they still get away with it. All you have to do is hire Memo or Ariza.
                      Do you think GGG and Kovalev are on something?

Comment

Working...
                      X