Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell should beat James DeGale comfortably.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight... deGale has gradually improved and I think he is a legit contender at 168..

Dirrell always struck me as a guy with all the tools but for whatever reason can't put it all together when it matters much like chemito, and Lara... These guys look like p4p guys but don't have the consistency

Comment

DeGale has looked highly impressive in his latest fights. If Dirrell is on his A-game we'll have an awesome fight.

Comment

No he shouldn't

Comment

50/50 Fight

Two of the better athletes in that Division, I look forward to this fight I like both fighters a lot

Comment

Degale's looked impressive of late. I'd like to see him win & get the belt.

It was a long time ago but I remember the Groves fight.
            Groves moved a lot & Degale couldn't cut him off & lost. He stunned Groves & did better late but we know now Groves gets tired. Groves was a novice, Degale was an Olympic gold medalist.

Dirrell is coming off a long lay off but what I remember of him is he moves a lot, he moves pretty well, likes to set the pace & is tricky.
            I don't think he's been sat at home on his couch for the past few years with his feet up...he'll have been working in the gym.

I'm also wondering what Degale will have to do to get the win. It's on Haymon's broadcast & he doesn't seem to give the nod agaisnt his own fighters.

Comment

That's a statement I would have made if Dirrell never took a break after Abraham, don't be fooled by Degale's loss against Groves on his first 11 pro bouts. He's been knocking fools out left and right lately and is a pretty dangerous mfka.

As much as I liked Dirrell's style I think Degale can take him outta there at this point in time.

Comment

Dirrell wins by UD. Degale is good but Andre is better at everything except for power.

Comment

I don't think either fighter is going to have a comfortable fight. It could go down to the wire.

Comment

Andre won't have faced someone as awkward as DeGale who also has an excellent offence. DeGale has all the momentum - he takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
                      That's a statement I would have made if Dirrell never took a break after Abraham, don't be fooled by Degale's loss against Groves on his first 11 pro bouts. He's been knocking fools out left and right lately and is a pretty dangerous mfka.

As much as I liked Dirrell's style I think Degale can take him outta there at this point in time.
                      That's the only thing that worries me but I think we'll see Andre Dirrell at his very best. I've seen Degale's last five fights and he looks good I just feel Dirrell has the tools to win this in great fashion..

I can't wait to see this fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X