No announcement yet.

Greatest Single KO Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan RFC View Post
    Does anyone know which fight this particular KO came from?

That's Derrick(sp) Jefferson KOing Maurice Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Julian Jackson - Herold Graham and I think it will appear in many peoples answers.
      Sergio Martinez - Paul Williams II will also have special place in my heart, because I saw it live(on tv) and it was just stunning.
      Ive never seen the Jackson v Graham one until just now. That is vicious!!!

Comment

I really loved Martinez/Williams II

Last edited by YuriMaravilla; 06-14-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
          How can i forget Floyd Patterson vs. Ingemar Johansson II, Floyd damn near killed him with that left hook.

A personal favorite of mine. I know I thought he killed him. Still haven't seen one quite like that again. I was just about to post that.

Comment

Personal favorite is the hybrid left hook/uppercut Michael Spinks KOd Marvin Johnson with.....

Comment

lotsa good choices here, one of my favorites is Bob Foster KO4 over Mike Quarry (Jerrys brother). Frightening display of power!

Comment

Originally posted by McGrain View Post
                Actually i'll go for Louis-Braddock. He does land a left on Braddock's biceps just before he lands that right hand but it's the single best punch landed by the greatest puncher of all time IMO...it was a perfect punch.
                The delayed affect made it all the more special to me. He was hurt & conscious one second, then stretches out goes right to sleep the next. Joe was also my pick for best puncher of all time.

Comment

he threw two shots but only the uppercut landed so i consider it a one punch KO.

i have a bunch of favorites but these two get overlooked alot imo.

Comment

A few Tyson hooks could be in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                      A few Tyson hooks could be in this thread.
                      The right he KO'd Botha with was pretty impressive as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X