No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    Probably Minnesota's best performance this year, wasn't the prettiest of games but after the horror show at Arizona to come back and pound a tough team like the bengals was positive. About time they let peterson run the ball regularly instead of having Favre wear his old arm out. getting Winfield back was huge he is without a doubt the best and hardest hitting DB in the game he was taking out Bengals players play after play and even though Chad Johnson got his TD, Griffin's personal foul on him shut him up and kept him quiet
    Darrelle Revis has something to say about that. IMO he's the no.1 CB in the league, hands down.

Comment

• Bengals are hype, their division is ****. I bet you the Bengals lose their first playoff game. Its usually the Steelers division since that division is normally crappy, but since the steelers and everyone else are doing so horrible it makes the Bengals look much better then they actually are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Darrelle Revis has something to say about that. IMO he's the no.1 CB in the league, hands down.
        By best I meant best Tackling and hardest hitting CB in the league, even with my Purple tinted shades on I know there are at least five starting CB's better than Winfield all round

Comment

• Texans have another game to let off steam against the Rams. No Steve Jackson, that was their only way to score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            Bengals are hype, their division is ****. I bet you the Bengals lose their first playoff game. Its usually the Steelers division since that division is normally crappy, but since the steelers and everyone else are doing so horrible it makes the Bengals look much better then they actually are.
            Bengals will cruise to the 2nd playoff game, that's what i'll give them, but no S.B.

Comment

• Colts Chasing Perfection on the NFL network guys ... War Colts!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm washing my hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  I'm washing my hair.
                  don't forget to change your tampon ....

i'm j/k ..... i kinda hope we don't go undefeated... i feel like it's a jinx after what happened to you guys ... and even worse for us because we traditionally don't do great in the playoffs ... but we're superbowl bound buddy .... 100k coming my way

Comment

• what a Battle!!!! .... colts up 28-24 ... but game is back and forth

Comment

• i love this game.

i have maurice jones-drew and dallas clark on my fantasy team.

20 points a piece and counting for both.

where's batttheman? this week is the 1st round of playoffs and he's my opponent.

he better hope everyone else on my team sucks this week or else he's gonna lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X