No announcement yet.

7 years ago today I graduated from Parris Island

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
    You wouldn't do shit, you will only get brave when your drunk and even then you still know your bitch so instead of backing your shit up you will cause a scene to get people involved so you can be safe from an ass whooping. Marines are the king of "HOLD ME BACK" tough guys. Your the type of dude to get smacked by am midget and punch a bar stool instead of fighting dude lmfao.
    Listen Paco, I would make you do all my dishes after I wooped your fat Mexican want to be ass

Get out of here with your bullchit, you are a fat drunk Mexican. Get to Home Depot bruh, day is almost done.

Comment

You wouldn't do shit, you will only get brave when your drunk and even then you still know your bitch so instead of backing your shit up you will cause a scene to get people involved so you can be safe from an ass whooping. Marines are the king of "HOLD ME BACK" tough guys. Your the type of dude to get smacked by am midget and punch a bar stool instead of fighting dude lmfao.
      True story !!WAR CANELO!! sucks dick for a living. No bull ****.

By what dude types you'd swear that he was like an Alonzo from Training Day level badass.

Comment

Marines are bitchies, I have never met a marine that can back his shit up.
        Hey I've met many marines in my time. There are some tough ones but I agree with you there are lots of pu$$ies in the group too.

Actually quite a few ****s too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Good ol times.

If we puked they would make us pick it up then put it in our pocket
          My buddy Steve is a marine. He has this ****ed up story about getting a package in boot camp addressed to Commandant of the Marine Corps Steve P.

In his "care" package was a box of chocolate chip cookies and a jar of mayonnaise. His DI, a a few other instructors made him eat all the cookies and wash them down with a jar of mayonnaise. He blew chunks and was forced to keep some in his pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My buddy Steve is a marine. He has this ****ed up story about getting a package in boot camp addressed to Commandant of the Marine Corps Steve P.

In his "care" package was a box of chocolate chip cookies and a jar of mayonnaise. His DI, a a few other instructors made him eat all the cookies and wash them down with a jar of mayonnaise. He blew chunks and was forced to keep some in his pockets.
            How does that help/prepare you for war?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              How does that help/prepare you for war?
              it doesn't, they should do what minor league hockey teams do when they get a new kid, they play a game called cookies n' cream. they all jerk off in a circle onto a cookie and the last one to cum has to eat the cookie. that prepares you for war

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                it doesn't, they should do what minor league hockey teams do when they get a new kid, they play a game called cookies n' cream. they all jerk off in a circle onto a cookie and the last one to cum has to eat the cookie. that prepares you for war
                Damn, I can't even jerk off unless it's to interracial cuckold ****. I'd probably be last.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Damn, I can't even jerk off unless it's to interracial cuckold ****. I'd probably be last.

you'd be eating a lot of cookies in the WHL kid

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    Note to self: never let CJ play hockey

Comment

:

Comment

Working...
                      X