Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahrez might be a proper one-hit wonder.

The problem with him is he is not particularly quick or strong.

Comment

• Yeah, I agree. To me, he's a lot like Ben Arfa or even Oxlade.

Don't get me wrong, still really good at what he does but 17 goals ever again? Probably not.

Comment

• Chit selection of games on today. No wonder Sky Sports audience is down 19%
        Last edited by The Ox; 10-16-2016, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• I know all teams should be t.v. and absolutely get the same money but let's be honest, they should only be on there if they are playing Chelsea, Man U, Citeh, Spurs, Arsenal, or Liverpool. I would say 90% of footy fans know how to stream games illegally now anyway.

Citeh vs Everton should have been on today.

And I know it is big club bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I know all teams should be t.v. and absolutely get the same money but let's be honest, they should only be on there if they are playing Chelsea, Man U, Citeh, Spurs, Arsenal, or Liverpool. I would say 90% of footy fans know how to stream games illegally now anyway.

Citeh vs Everton should have been on today.

And I know it is big club bias.
            It's an absolute joke that the 3pm games aren't televised in this day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              fixed it for you mate.
              He's like a mixture of Pirlo and Xavi....but more handsome. The total package.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                The Arsenal offer was more of a side step tbh
                Oh i never meant them signing for Arsenal. I meant Vardy going to Chelsea and Mahrez signing for us....heard from my source inside the club we were slightly interested in him as backup for Sadio Mane.

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Chit selection of games on today. No wonder Sky Sports audience is down 19%
                ****ing horrendous ''Super Sunday'' yet again. The cheeky bastards still had the nerve to keep the ''super'' there...should have just left it as ''Sunday''.

Even the boy Rory will admit todays games are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  It's an absolute joke that the 3pm games aren't televised in this day and age.
                  I know. As if we don't all watch them anyway.

Sunday should be left to good teams to play or failing that relegation 6 pointers when the time is right.

Boro vs Watford. Ffs.

It is the football equivalent of watching Junior Witter fighting Colin Lynes or something.

Comment

Mahrez might be a proper one-hit wonder.

The problem with him is he is not particularly quick or strong.
                    Nah...the boy's quality.

Remember the first time i saw him play...think it was in the Championship play offs or one of their last few league games....he instantly stood out. Thought who the fook was that guy....then i remember the commentator mentioning he was signed for like 200k or something from some Ligue 2 side.

He's a quality player and has been class right from when they signed him...but yeah wether he has another 17 goal season again i highly doubt. He's quality doe.

Comment

I know. As if we don't all watch them anyway.

Sunday should be left to good teams to play or failing that relegation 6 pointers when the time is right.

Boro vs Watford. Ffs.

It is the football equivalent of watching Junior Witter fighting Colin Lynes or something.
                      It seems like all the "Super Sundays" have featured horrible teams. I'm guessing Sky must be using up their quota of awful games early.

Comment

Working...
                      X