Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be p4p king next year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ward beats Kovalev in ugly fashion I have no clue why people would consider him #1. If Kovalev beats the hell out of Ward he should number one. I still think chocolatito is #1 and will be for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      If Ward beats Kovalev in ugly fashion I have no clue why people would consider him #1. If Kovalev beats the hell out of Ward he should number one. I still think chocolatito is #1 and will be for a long time.
      I can kind of understand this line of thinking only because I love watching Chocolatito. I think he is hands down one of the funnest fighters to watch in the game.

Comment

It will be the same king next year as there is right now. Chocolatito has the spot on lock down for at least two more years. Nobody figures out how to get past his perfect footwork, accuracy, and unstoppable workrate for several years. He'll have to slow down with age to be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          Most likely the winner of Kovalev-Ward
          Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Kovolev/Ward winner
          This right here!

Comment

GGG, roman gonzalez, sergey kovalev

Comment

Golovkin or Kovalev.

Comment

I'll be damned and bashed again... At the end of next year the guy in my sig will be very close if not already there... Now start the brawl....

Comment

Still Chocolatito, Kovalev and GGG.

Nobody as dominant as the three kings of the sport.

Comment

The winner of Ward vs Kovalev probably would have the best claim IMO.

If Kovalev beats Ward he beats one of the best pure boxers at the higher weight classes in years. Hopkins was a good win for him though Hopkins age finally showed, but beating Ward would solidify him as one of the best Light Heavyweight champs ever since Ward is more of a younger version of BHop at this point.

If Ward wins, he came back from years of on and off inactivity, moved up and beat the best Light Heavyweight in the world.

Canelo or GGG could of made an argument for themselves but Canelo/Golden Boy want to starve the fans and wait until GGG gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Kovolev/Ward winner
                      What if other boxers put in great work also? Like Chocolatito goes on and beats Cuadras and then fights Estrada again, beats him. What if Rigo does something awesome and fights/beats Frampton? What if Loma does great things also?

You have to put into consideration the work of others. Ward beating Kovalev will be great but other boxers may have more overall quality fights recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X