No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    See, here is where I feel men and women differ. Of course there's always exceptions because as I said, some women can just be evil b*tches. But for the most part, and because of things most men will sluff off - hormones play a major role in the difference IMO. Women don't get hard ons and feel the immediate need to rectify (lol) it. It's usually said in jest, but there's a reason why the phrase 'He's thinking with the wrong head' has some gravity to it. But irregardless, cheating is cheating and it's wrong. If you feel the need to cheat, you should get out. It should be just that simple. And again, maturity plays a big role in that.

And yes, BL and I really are THAT good.

Women are not evil for cheating. It is not a good thing, but evil is a bit of a stretch.

Women will look for a man to provide for their children but will be on the look out for some good genes for their kids too.

Obviously relationships are much more complex than that, but why do you think men can get away with the natural instinct thing but women can't?

Comment

woman aint ****.i just fucked a married b1tch in my backyard at 2 in the morning and the next day she didnt wanna text me back talking bout "my husband is home right no ill text you later"...................stop putting woman on pedestals like they aint going just like men.they cheat cause they want some different dick

Comment

How's the saying go? "There's nothing more sincere than a woman who is lying"

Maybe men are just more gullible?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          How's the saying go? "There's nothing more sincere than a woman who is lying"

Maybe men are just more gullible?
          men are very gullible and these b1tches take advantage of it

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            With all due respect, most of you replying to this thread are no older than 22, probably still living at home and never had to pay bills, raise children, worry about losing a job whilst supporting your family, and caring for your home.

You are talking about 18-19 year old dip**** girls who don't have the sense God gave a rock and the judgement of a dead fish. So this 'women have affairs cuz dey wanna get fuked' is laughable.

After you have lived life, raised a family and dealt with the stress and pressure of maintaining an intimate relationship with your partner whilst handling all of those responsibilities, I can assure you, your mindset will change.
            I'm actually going to agree with you on this. The problem is that those people don't face up and admit that the relationship should end, so both sides just keep resenting each other while finding someone else on the side. You don't like the person you are with, man or woman, you really should let them know, even if they hate you initially it's better than staying with them but cheating. The immaturity of most people these days prevents that however.

Comment

Men tend to talk about it when they cheat and women keep their mouths shut.

Comment

We're giving women too much credit. Why must my brilliance be ignored?

Comment

Seriously, I don't understand why people can't just grow up and admit to someone they are in a relationship with that they do not want to be with them anymore. It's a lesson I learned pretty early in my life, and I have always been glad I did. The other person may be angry with you at first, but cheating on them because you no longer want to be with them is a million times worse. Those women I've ended relationships with or that have ended relationships with me, both them and me were glad we did so when we did, rather than hold on and hate each other, end up wanting to cheat, and ruin any feelings we had in the first place.

Comment

If I ever caught me fackin wife cheating I'd rip the fackin 'airs of 'er fackin twat off with me bare fackin 'ands.

Comment

• There are older women who have affairs freely as young women too.

Comment

Working...
                      X