Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javier Capetillo (plaster trainer) Should all his pupils be suspect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
    The difference here is that you primitive, savage, cavemen called mexicants defend cheato to the death!!!!

We ricans can give a **** about resto, he is a piece of **** just like cheato.

So yeah, keep posting pics of resto because we don't care. On the other hands your idol is Cheato. That is really sad just like being an ugly mexicant.
    the difference is that resto was a shitty fighter his whole career thats why you island mutts never defended him. Had he been an elite island mutt boxer you guys would have defended him to the death.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
      Maybe if your moron mongolian cousins stop trying to act like Margarito is a legend, we will stop reminding you of how suspect he truly is.

And the Resto thing was decades ago. Margarito's use of plaster is 3 years old... In 20 years, nobody will be talking about Margarito. It remains present because the rematch is on the horizon.

If Tito used plaster, his victims would look like Cotto post Margarito. Tito had raw power. Just ask Yory Boy Campas.

Boycott the Mexican boxing program. Say NO to plaster.
      Antonio Margarito getting caught does not mean every Mexican is a cheater you racist moron.

That would be like me saying that plaster is part of the Puerto Rican boxing program since he did get caught using decades ago before Margarito used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
        the difference is that resto was a shitty fighter his whole career thats why you island mutts never defended him. Had he been an elite island mutt boxer you guys would have defended him to the death.
        BS you desert rat... No PR would defend a Rican who was CAUGHT with PLASTER and SUSPENDED. We don't roll like you Mexicans who are so bitter against the world, that you protect what little you have. And that little is Margarito.

How hateful a people do you have to be, to support a scumbag cheater like Margarito? Do you bitter indians feel it's OK for Margarito to injure the world by any means in order to satisfy your need for revenge on a world that treats you as it does?

The have-nots lashing out at the world using anything at their disposal...Did anything change? Did the poverty rate improve when Margarito used plaster?

Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          Antonio Margarito getting caught does not mean every Mexican is a cheater you racist moron.

That would be like me saying that plaster is part of the Puerto Rican boxing program since he did get caught using decades ago before Margarito used it.

Rumors of Chavez using plaster wraps decades ago persist to this day. He was a proud member of the Capetillo program you know.

I get it now... It's the bitterness that allows mexicans to rationalize what Margarito did in the ring. You feel as though the world should feel your pain huh? Somehow in the mexican psyche, it's OK to damage others.

Buncha mongolian rats.

Comment

I dont think Capetillo will do it again anytime soon...but you never know

Comment

Rumors of Chavez using plaster wraps decades ago persist to this day. He was a proud member of the Capetillo program you know.

I get it now... It's the bitterness that allows mexicans to rationalize what Margarito did in the ring. You feel as though the world should feel your pain huh? Somehow in the mexican psyche, it's OK to damage others.

Buncha mongolian rats.
              Rumors prove facts? Then I guess Felix Trinidad used illegal handwraps as well because rumors that he used illegal wraps persist to this day. Luis Resto is quite the idol for your people.

I don't know how you people can support what Luis Resto did to that poor man.

Comment

BS you desert rat... No PR would defend a Rican who was CAUGHT with PLASTER and SUSPENDED. We don't roll like you Mexicans who are so bitter against the world, that you protect what little you have. And that little is Margarito.

How hateful a people do you have to be, to support a scumbag cheater like Margarito? Do you bitter indians feel it's OK for Margarito to injure the world by any means in order to satisfy your need for revenge on a world that treats you as it does?

The have-nots lashing out at the world using anything at their disposal...Did anything change? Did the poverty rate improve when Margarito used plaster?

Ridiculous.
                blah! blah! blah!

stfu you fake ass whiteboy, all you ever do is bitch on this forum. You should take your old island mutt ass to a retirement home already instead of crying on here 24/7. I never even followed Margarito throughout his career but the fact is that he was a top 5 WW for a long time and he beat your rican fighter to a pulp, take your fucken L already instead of bitching like a female. Had your shitty ass half breed mutt fighter resto been a top fighter you bitches would have defended him aswell, just like you defend cheato trinidad with his extra fucken gauze.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                  Rumors prove facts? Then I guess Felix Trinidad used illegal handwraps as well because rumors that he used illegal wraps persist to this day. Luis Resto is quite the idol for your people.

I don't know how you people can support what Luis Resto did to that poor man.
                  Imagine how deadly Tito would have been without the extra gauze/pillow.

Don't compare gauze to plaster son. Don't compare putting tape directly on skin to plaster son.

We are talking petty shyt vs Serious criminal shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtli02 View Post
                    qft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X