• Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Kess against Anthony Dirrell

Comment

Kessler groves hopefully

Comment

Froch vs Kessler III at Wembley.

Comment

Arthur Abraham would be fun. I don't think they fought yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
            Kessler should fight Abraham if he wants to make a statement.
            Hardly a statement to beat someone who was beaten for 12 rounds against Froch.

Comment

I'd like to see the gentleman Mikkel Kessler throw the final spadeful of dirt on the grave of George Groves' career. Then we can be treated to the rubber match with Carl Froch, after Froch has gone over to Las Vegas and bludgeoned JCC, Jr.

Edit:- Looking on BoxRec, I had not realised Kessler hasn't fought since the Froch rematch. A third fight right off the bat would be brutally unfair on Mikkel. He would at least need a tune-up surely or he'd be at a big disadvantage.
              Last edited by W1LL; 06-25-2014, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Love me some Golovkin

Comment

I didn't know he was still active. If he plans on returning, he should get active instead of waiting for a big fight. Especially if he plans to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn View Post
                    I'd like to see the gentleman Mikkel Kessler throw the final spadeful of dirt on the grave of George Groves' career. Then we can be treated to the rubber match with Carl Froch, after Froch has gone over to Las Vegas and bludgeoned JCC, Jr.

Edit:- Looking on BoxRec, I had not realised Kessler hasn't fought since the Froch rematch. A third fight right off the bat would be brutally unfair on Mikkel. He would at least need a tune-up surely or he'd be at a big disadvantage.
                    You're right, he should have a couple tune ups, then land Froch III. That would make him richer too. Just in Mikkel's own words, he will want to fight only the top dogs upon returning. No tune ups in other words.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      You're right, he should have a couple tune ups, then land Froch III. That would make him richer too. Just in Mikkel's own words, he will want to fight only the top dogs upon returning. No tune ups in other words.
                      A Froch fight could be as long as a year away if not more. I think he would be daft not to fight someone before that. Just because it's a tune-up doesn't mean it has to be a complete bum.

I'd like to see him fight a fella that will take him 6 rounds. I realize such a guy is probably hard to find outside the top 10, but I think that would be a good idea.

Unless of course he's planning to fight Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X