Comment

dec. 8 is basically like 9/11 for us pinoy people lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        dec. 8 is basically like 9/11 for us pinoy people lol

i cant lie. i was saddened lol

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Who wouldn't want to rent Titantic? Leo is so dreamy.
          "Draw me like one of your French girls."

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Leo is very dreamy. He's my favorite actor followed closely by Bale. Watched The Wolf Of Wall Street the other day, another excellent performance. Titanic is also one of my favorites, I was just making an allusion to how outdated the OP is.
            You're going to overlook Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman for the comparatively mediocre talents of leo and bale? Whats wrong with you people?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              You're going to overlook Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman for the comparatively mediocre talents of leo and bale? Whats wrong with you people?
              Both top of the line actors just not my style. And I'll explain why, briefly. I base my opinion on the type of movies each choose to work on, they are my type of movies so that of course influences my preference towards them. Shutter Island, American Psycho, The Machinist, The Fighter, Inception, Revolutionary Road ( ), Titanic of course, American Hustle, The Wolf Of Wall Street... etc. Those right there are some of my favorite movies and I could use them to describe the type of cinematography I am into.

Also I prefer their style of acting, I find it more relatable if that makes any sense.

Comment

Working...
              X