Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Says Retirement is Tempting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for the old guard to pass the torch to the newer generation.

Marquez should face Bradley

Mayweather should face Canelo

That's what should be on the plate for mid-next year. This round robin of old fighters squaring off is silly. Time for the changing of the guard bouts that pushes this sport forward.

Comment

• If I was JMM I would absolutely retire on that win from saturday. That is his biggest and best win and he's 39 years old.

As a fan I'd relish a 5th fight with Manny. If not that then fight Bradley. Either way- retire soon.

Comment

• congratualations juan manuel, on besting the pac-man...wouldn't mind seeing him get a chance to avenge the loss to mayweather for one more big payday, and ride off into the sunset...floyd may demand in the negotiations, that juan manual marquez, be limited to leading, and not countering in the fight though...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Do you sit here and actually feel your brain limiting the depth of your thought, or do you not notice it? I'm fascinated by your case.

You don't seem to realize that every goddamned thing you said I could have said as well: that Marquez is a brilliant fighter. You have no argument and don't even seem to even understand where you are, who you're arguing against, or why you disagree with me. You are failing so hard that you have to go on this long rant about how great Marquez is, when I could have said it for you:

^That's a comment of mine *****. Does a year ago sound familiar?

You colossal ****tard, wow. I can't imagine how you're dealing with all of this ass-whipping. Has your head overheated yet?

And god damn, apparently I have to spoon-feed you even the easiest of questions, and make little airplane sounds to make you giggle as I shove the spoon into your little chubby face. Let's see how I can put this so even you can't possibly **** it up. Ugh:

Pretend there were 99 exact replicas of Pacquiao and 99 exact replicas of Marquez (jesus, why do you make me post **** like this just because you can't understand or respond to a basic premise you ****ing ******?). All 100 are primed and ready to go, and on one night, they all fought each other. How Many Marquez's would be victorious? All 100? For ****'s sake.

The fact that you thought I meant "what would happen if they fought until they were in the 70s, fighting once a year up to 100" makes you seriously, seriously clinically ******ed. I can diagnose you right here over the internet. I have the credentials, hell, everybody does.
          Just a thought, clown......

Read your own post, remove all of the childish rubbish and inane rambling, and then re-post any content that specifically relates to boxing.

Then rinse wash repeat for all of the ridiculous posts that you have made over the last 2 days..... is there anything left ?

That childish dribble just makes you look like some fat spotty smartarse. The fact that your posts mostly contain childish posturing reflect on you kid, smarten up.

Once again, your boy got stretched because Marquez has excellent timing and superb technique..... and because he caught Pacquiao coming in.

Your decision to include a silly paragraph about a "lucky punch" that apparently did not apply to either fighter makes you look like a silly kid who just got slapped.

Still no explanation for why you included that lucky punch dribble then ?

So, that paragraph of dribble "accidentally" made its way into your post, but did not relate to either fighter ?

O..... K..... then

Silly excitable fanboy, what a clown.

You are done kid.

Your mom fuked up, she should have just swallowed you.

You are clearly a complete waste of space, just like the rest of the pac-stains.

Explain why you included that ridiculous paragraph about "a lucky punch" into your post? You are NOW saying that rubbish did not relate to Marquez or the incident in question, so why did you write such a comprehensive breakdown of something that you felt was not relevant and then include it in a post that was relevant?

Or are you going to crawl up your own arse and insist that it was an accident?

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            Explain why you included that ridiculous paragraph about "a lucky punch" into your post? You are NOW saying that rubbish did not relate to Marquez or the incident in question, so why did you write such a comprehensive breakdown of something that you felt was not relevant and then include it in a post that was relevant?

Or are you going to crawl up your own arse and insist that it was an accident?
            You are just a dopey pac-stain streetwaves, what a clown kid

Comment

• Look at all these motherfuking haters!!! Juan afraid to fight Manny he fought him 4 fuking times you brain dead mongoloids!!! This place hasn't gotten any smarter since the last time I posted here thats for shure! Marquez gets the most definative win in the whole series and now he's afraid of pac? Have you people been sniffing glue or something???

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                You are just a dopey pac-stain streetwaves, what a clown kid
                Here are your core arguments, which should be set to "Yackety Sax":
                1. There is no such thing as chance in boxing.
                2. It is impossible for Marquez to lose to Pacquiao.
                3. In your words: Pacquiao has never shown he can beat Marquez, therefore he can't.
                4. #3's "logic" somehow doesn't prevent Marquez from knocking down or out Pacquiao, despite never having done that before Saturday might.
                BONUS: you'll go so far as to say Marquez would win 100 out of 100 fights with Pacquiao.

I don't have to even respond to show how ******ed you are. Just clarifying what you're saying is enough.
                Last edited by samouraļ; 12-12-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Here are your core arguments, which should be set to "Yackety Sax":
                  1. There is no such thing as chance in boxing.
                  2. It is impossible for Marquez to lose to Pacquiao.
                  3. In your words: Pacquiao has never shown he can beat Marquez, therefore he can't.
                  4. #3's "logic" somehow doesn't prevent Marquez from knocking down or out Pacquiao, despite never having done that before Saturday might.
                  BONUS: you'll go so far as to say Marquez would win 100 out of 100 fights with Pacquiao.

I don't have to even respond to show how ******ed you are. Just clarifying what you're saying is enough.
                  Clown, every single person who read your post is wondering why you failed to answer my question for the fourth time.

Yes kid, they all noticed

So, you ducked my question for the 4th time, or is it the 5th? and now you are attempting to put words in my mouth.

You desperate clown.

Nobody said there is no such thing as chance in boxing you fool.

I asked you how that pile of dribble you posted about "a lucky punch" was relevant to the Pacquiao planking that took place last weekend?

You then attempted to crawl up your own arse by denying that you were referring to Marquez..... I asked you why you chose to include that HUGE paragraph of ridiculous dribble if you were not referring to Marquez..... and you have ducked me like a b1tch.

What, it wasnt relevant but you decided to include it anyway ?

It appears that you are nothing but an excitable ignorant pac-stain.

Tell us why you felt it appropriate to include that dribble, or fuk up, you ignorant kid.

Comment

• U mad bro?
                    Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Clown, every single person who read your post is wondering why you failed to answer my question for the fourth time.

Yes kid, they all noticed

So, you ducked my question for the 4th time, or is it the 5th? and now you are attempting to put words in my mouth.

You desperate clown.

Nobody said there is no such thing as chance in boxing you fool.

I asked you how that pile of dribble you posted about "a lucky punch" was relevant to the Pacquiao planking that took place last weekend?

You then attempted to crawl up your own arse by denying that you were referring to Marquez..... I asked you why you chose to include that HUGE paragraph of ridiculous dribble if you were not referring to Marquez..... and you have ducked me like a b1tch.

What, it wasnt relevant but you decided to include it anyway ?

It appears that you are nothing but an excitable ignorant pac-stain.

Tell us why you felt it appropriate to include that dribble, or fuk up, you ignorant kid.
                    Wrong little lady, I've answered it several times. There has been a lot of talk about "lucky punches" lately and whether chance in boxing exists. That quote is regarding that.

Funny you should accuse me of putting words into your mouth. You're suggesting that in that quote I am saying Marquez had a puncher's chance to beat Pacquiao that came through for him, despite my own posts preceding that one proving that I think nothing of the sort.

If your whole problem is that you feel it is "irrelevant", fine. We can agree to disagree there. Are you saying - despite its irrelevance - that you agree with what the quote says?

Also ironic is that I didn't put words into your mouth: you did say Manny "doesn't even have a puncher's chance" to beat JMM. Pretty clear to me.

If you'd like to prove me wrong, tell me: how many hypothetical fights out of 100 does Pacquiao win? You know you want to say zero, but you'll either find another way to not answer the question, or make some **** up that contradicts your earlier statements.

You're a mess.

Comment

U mad bro?

Wrong little lady, I've answered it several times. There has been a lot of talk about "lucky punches" lately and whether chance in boxing exists. That quote is regarding that.

Funny you should accuse me of putting words into your mouth. You're suggesting that in that quote I am saying Marquez had a puncher's chance to beat Pacquiao that came through for him, despite my own posts preceding that one proving that I think nothing of the sort.

If your whole problem is that you feel it is "irrelevant", fine. We can agree to disagree there. Are you saying - despite its irrelevance - that you agree with what the quote says?

Also ironic is that I didn't put words into your mouth: you did say Manny "doesn't even have a puncher's chance" to beat JMM. Pretty clear to me.

If you'd like to prove me wrong, tell me: how many hypothetical fights out of 100 does Pacquiao win? You know you want to say zero, but you'll either find another way to not answer the question, or make some **** up that contradicts your earlier statements.

You're a mess.
                      Pac-stain, co-sign this, or STFU b1tch.....

Your boy got stretched because Marquez has excellent timing and superb technique..... and because he caught Pacquiao coming in. There was nothing lucky about it.

Waiting.....

And once again, stop putting words into my mouth you desperate clown..... I never mentioned 100, you did.

Pacquiao will never beat Marquez, because he cannot, end of story.

You mindless turd..... the last 2 fights resulted in a clear-cut decision and an embarrassing knockout..... your boy is done, the hype train is over.

Hang em up kid, because you are done too.

Comment

Working...
                      X