Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios is an exciting fighter and all but he'd be cannon fodder against Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post

That's all stuff that Floyd huggers are worried about. Real boxing fans are into BOXING!

Great post though.

Actually fans of the sport are into seeing credible fights. Pac-Rios is not credible by any means. One of the best of the era shouldn't be fighting a guy he will easily dominate unless it's his farewell fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        Actually fans of the sport are into seeing credible fights. Pac-Rios is not credible by any means. One of the best of the era shouldn't be fighting a guy he will easily dominate unless it's his farewell fight.
        what was credible about Floyd Marquez?

Comment

• Why, Mak, why???

That would be a brutal beating. Pac-Marg all over again. It wouldn't be the action fight you're picturing. It would be action, but only one way action.

Might as well ask for Mayweather-Maidana while you're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
            Or Floyd Ortiz for that matter? That guy will bash anything not related to Floyd, it's sad to see them wallow in their own sorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              Nothing at the time, it was a farce of a fight. But what made it credible was what Marquez on to do afterward. Which is beat Pacquiao at the same weight class, 2 years later.

Comment

Or Floyd Ortiz for that matter? That guy will bash anything not related to Floyd, it's sad to see them wallow in their own sorrow.

Umm, Ortiz had just come off beating a top 5 WW and becoming WBC champion? Rios just came to JWW.

Comment

Ortiz was the #2 ranked WW coming off a FOTY win over the second best WW at the time. That was a legit fight.

Rios is coming off getting whupped at 135 and getting a good win at 140 against Alvarado.

How would you feel if Floyd fought Marcos Maidana, Lamont Peterson, or Robert Guerrero right now, or even someone like Danny Garcia??? You'd crucify him.

Pac shouldn't get a pass if he fights Rios. Maybe if Rios beat Garcia or Matthysse, or beat a good WW first.

Comment

• I don't see that loss everyone's talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
                      Pacquiao ain't any bigger than Rios, Alvarado, Danny Garcia or Matthysse, so I see nothing wrong with Pacquiao clashing with any of these guys excluding Alvarado at this point in time. It would make for exciting fights and on top of that, these are credible opponents in my opinion. Manny has slowed considerably so I don't see why people should be critical of these fights, you can definitely sign me up.
                      Pac may be slower, but still faster than them all. However he has been hit too much in his career and almost wants to be hit. Like he needs it for the fans. He's never been smart.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X