Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at this desperate idiot still bringing up the cut and stadium, when Manny Pacquiao specifically stated May 5th at the MGM GRAND he'd fight Floyd if he offered 50/50.

Big Dunn, just slap yourself kid, you're an embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      lol at this desperate idiot still bringing up the cut and stadium, when Manny Pacquiao specifically stated May 5th at the MGM GRAND he'd fight Floyd if he offered 50/50.

Big Dunn, just slap yourself kid, you're an embarrassment.
      Listen alt, his doctor said he wasn't able to fight until June because of the cut, Bob said the date was no good because he wanted to build a stadium to get more people and floyd didn't offer 50/50. So Manny's alleged acceptance holds little water for anyone who isn't a part of his fringe fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Listen alt, his doctor said he wasn't able to fight until June because of the cut, Bob said the date was no good because he wanted to build a stadium to get more people and floyd didn't offer 50/50. So Manny's alleged acceptance holds little water for anyone who isn't a part of his fringe fanbase.
        State a source on the bold or you'll be reported again.

If you knew how to read, you'd understand that the stadium and cut were merely Bob Arum excuses, but Pac wanted no part to them. He stated he will fight Floyd on May 5th if he gave him a fair offer, then Floyd offered something like 0% PPV?

Get it together kid, you're expected to know this stuff as a boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          I would have loved to see Pac called Mayweather's zero PPV bluff. Floyd's predictable move would have been the offer has expired.

Like I said man, this is all now became irrelevant. It's over. Last word is his best friend Fifty attempted to make the fight happen, which we all know was encouraged by no less than Floyd's blessing, precisely why 50 cent formed TMT in the first place - become part of the super fight. Floyd, once again, showed zero interest in the fight. Fifty was pissed. They're no longer best friends, I heard.
          you didn't answer the question. everytime manny refuses to fight, you say the offer was fake or a duck move. yet when people refuse to fight manny, you don't say its the offer. why? Strange double standard.

i would love to see manny accept a fight for such a huge raise, even without ppv,as well. If he did, he would have proved he fights for the fans and not the money. but we know thats a lie too so its not surprising manny keeps refusing to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
            State a source on the bold or you'll be reported again.

If you knew how to read, you'd understand that the stadium and cut were merely Bob Arum excuses, but Pac wanted no part to them. He stated he will fight Floyd on May 5th if he gave him a fair offer, then Floyd offered something like 0% PPV?

Get it together kid, you're expected to know this stuff as a boxing fan.
            you can report me all you want. everyone knows the truth alt. manny's acceptance was bogus. we know this because he always says when asked who he wants to fight next," talk to my promoter bob arum".

so whatever manny says, I did what manny asked and talked to his promoter. Arum said cut wasn't healed and he wanted to look into building a stadium. so which statement from manny do we go with?

besides, that $40 mil is $12 mil more than manny ever got, with the bulk of ppv. I mean how much more is manny really worth?

Comment

you didn't answer the question. everytime manny refuses to fight, you say the offer was fake or a duck move. yet when people refuse to fight manny, you don't say its the offer. why? Strange double standard.

i would love to see manny accept a fight for such a huge raise, even without ppv,as well. If he did, he would have proved he fights for the fans and not the money. but we know thats a lie too so its not surprising manny keeps refusing to fight.
              Dude, you still don't get it. Manny can call Floyd's bluffs numerous times and Floyd would still come up with another. Mayweather doesn't want the fight, end of story. I was reviewing his interview with Costas and I thought it was the picture of a guy who would do anything to avoid Pac. Man, he was talking about Ali saying that Ali should not have taken the fights people wanted him to fight. There are lots of clues in there that will make a lot of people cringe.

Comment

Dude, you still don't get it. Manny can call Floyd's bluffs numerous times and Floyd would still come up with another. Mayweather doesn't want the fight, end of story. I was reviewing his interview with Costas and I thought it was the picture of a guy who would do anything to avoid Pac. Man, he was talking about Ali saying that Ali should not have taken the fights people wanted him to fight. There are lots of clues in there that will make a lot of people cringe.
                you didn't answer the question.

everytime manny refuses to fight, you say the offer was fake or a duck move. yet when people refuse to fight manny, you don't say its the offer. why?

floyd has made manny 2 offers that both would have made manny more money than he ever made in his life. Manny turned both of them down. Instead manny fought Clottey and is now fighting JMM again, both easier fights than floyd.

Comment

floyd has made manny 2 offers that both would have made manny more money than he ever made in his life. Manny turned both of them down. Instead manny fought Clottey and is now fighting JMM again, both easier fights than floyd.
                  I thought Floyd wanted the fight. Why is he offering anything? If you want the fight you negotiate till the fight happens. If you're saying that Manny should be the only one who should be expressing interest in this fight, then what are we arguing about? Wanting a fight is no different from wanting a job. You don't dictate the terms, you negotiate till you got the job. Take it or leave it offers are duck moves. Especially when you know your offer is destined to be refused. Floyd doesn't want the fight. He's just been pretending he did.

Are we clear now?

Comment

• Floyd says something "It's totally true!!"

Manny says something "Nah he's lying."

That's why you can never debate with these idiots, they just babble nonsense over and over.

Manny Pacquiao stated he will fight Floyd on May 5th as long as Floyd offered 50/50 at the time. Floyd didn't want any part of that, and went on to take on a Pac leftover in a past prime Cotto.

I understand that NOW, 50/50 doesn't make much sense, since Pac's stock has gone down a bit. Pac offered 55/45 to Floyd and he's still no where to be found.

Comment

I thought Floyd wanted the fight. Why is he offering anything? If you want the fight you negotiate till the fight happens. If you're saying that Manny should be the only one who should be expressing interest in this fight, then what are we arguing about? Wanting a fight is no different from wanting a job. You don't dictate the terms, you negotiate till you got the job. Take it or leave it offers are duck moves. Especially when you know your offer is destined to be refused. Floyd doesn't want the fight. He's just been pretending he did.

Are we clear now?

everytime manny refuses to fight, you say the offer was fake or a duck move. yet when people refuse to fight manny, you don't say its the offer. why?

why the need to avoid answering what is a very simple question.

Comment

Working...
                      X