Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Office sucks now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm cutting this season some slack. You knew it was going to be weird, awkward & different with Steve gone but let's be honest, the way Andy is acting is the same way we were wondering wtf was going to happen in Season 6.

A little confusion, uncertainty and just scratching our head moments. Like Pam being pregnant again, the new boss, darryl's depression etc etc. I think they'll rebound as the season goes on, but I didn't think this season would pick up and keep it going with a new boss at the helm.

Comment

the new office isnt the same but it's still better than any comedy out there. besides the community, what else am i supposed to watch? new girl hell naw

Comment

I thought the first episode was ok.
        But I mean Steve Carrell made that show. It's defintely gunna not be as good without him.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
          I thought the first episode was ok.
          But I mean Steve Carrell made that show. It's defintely gunna not be as good without him.
          Yeah. Dude got me sayin "thats what she said" all the time. I even use it at party's to get at girls. Always a good conversation starter.

Comment

Working...
          X