No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather license revoked?????? opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo;9230012[SIZE="5"
    ]His hands are licensed deadly weapon that should be used exclusively atop the ring. I think beating a person with it, a woman at that, should result into revoking of his boxing license[/SIZE].

On the other side of the issue, if floyd really hit harris that hard in the head with his bare fist, I don't think she would reach the hospital alive. Maybe he was picking his shot and was carrying her to the 12th round.
    yea thats what i was thinking. i thought if a pro boxer assaulted someone that it meant automatic jail time???

Comment

why would he get his license revoked for something he did outside of boxing that doesn't pertain to it?
      margarito tried to cheat against a man in the ring... not on the streets, big difference.

Comment

so what if his license gets revoked? he would just apply in Texas and fight at cowboy stadium from now on

Comment

nice.............................

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            so what if his license gets revoked? he would just apply in Texas and fight at cowboy stadium from now on
            he will never fight in texas, xylocaine usage is illegal there, true story, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              he will never fight in texas, xylocaine usage is illegal there, true story, lol, nyahahahahaha

nothing is illegal their they do not test for anything he could use vicodin before the fight if he felt like it

Comment

if pbf's license were revoked, arum would still offer him to fight pac, (in other US states, of course)

Comment

I hope Floyd can pay up so that all this mess gets out of the way. Damn Pac-Floyd March 2011 !!

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                    if pbf's license were revoked, arum would still offer him to fight pac, (in other US states, of course)
                    but if you were floyd, you wou;ld be in jail for use of weapon in a attempt to kill a women, lol, then you might not come out for at least 10 years , lol, floyd is a famous person so all he has to do is sytay famous so he can stay outta jail, lol, nyahahahahaha he will never go to jail cause hbo is paying off the police and paying off judgdes to let floyd win fights he should have lost so hbo can profit outta making money from the stupid people that support floyd, lol, nyahahahaha

floyd will have fans until he defeated, then his fans will dissapate, lol, nyahajhaha
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 09-14-2010, 04:09 AM.

Comment

If the Domestic Battery charges go through it's pretty much 100% certainty.

Floyd's fist are considered deadly weapons because he is a pro boxer.

Doesn't matter how feather fisted we know he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X