Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the one champ that you see as unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MWMerlino View Post
    Vitali--weak division and his skill and chin make him the most unbeatable champ.
    I agree with this. Vitali is pretty good but it has to be said that the heavyweight division is a joke, most of these guys are fat, slow hacks that throw about 5 lame punches a round. Anyone with half a punch, good stamina and half a brain could dominate the modern heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
      Unless i see a different Hatton in November against Paulie M, I would pick Bradley over him as of now...Hatton has lost something imo...it would be like watching Hatton/tsyzu while everybody thought hatton was too green for tsyzu.
      I think a lot of people think Hatton is shot after getting beaten by Mayweather? A nervous/edgy performance against Lazcano and everyone beats him at 140?!?

Bradley is too green for Hatton IMO. Hatton would eat him.

Comment

No one on the pound for pound list is even close to being unbeatable. But if I had to pick, I'd probably say Mijares or somebody since his weight class sucks

1. Pacquiao - has showed problems with terrific boxers
        2. Marquez - has lost THIS year
        3. Calzaghe - almost lost to 43 year old Hopkins
        4. Hopkins - he's 43...
        5. Dawson - really green still, could lose to at least 3 light heavyweights right now
        6. Vazquez - super tough guy, going to be super hard to beat since it's almost impossible to just flat out box him
        7. Mijares - my pick
        8. Pavlik - just got destroyed by a 43 year old
        9. Taylor - lost to Pavlik by KO, arguably beat him in the rematch
        10. Margarito - can't believe he is even on the list LOL!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather was unbeatable

Comment

I dont see any of them as really unbeatable, but i dont see anyone beating Vitali anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
              Floyd Mayweather was unbeatable
              loses to cotto and margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                I think a lot of people think Hatton is shot after getting beaten by Mayweather? A nervous/edgy performance against Lazcano and everyone beats him at 140?!?

Bradley is too green for Hatton IMO. Hatton would eat him.

Not everyone but bradley to me beats him, Nothing to do with is performance against Mayweather or lacano, I picked Tsyzu to murder Hatton based on tsyzu's reputation and how green hatton was but the "green" fighters was the more hungry/energize fighter during the bout.

If i see a different Hatton to the one i saw in his last 5 fights then i would change my mind but as of now NO.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                  I ask of you to really look back at their last couple of fights and see how styles makes fights. Pavlik is a very good fighter, but he is one dimensional and lacks a full variety of punches and ability the way Taylor and Calzaghe did, who combined Hopkins is 0-3 against. Dawson is bigger than both Taylor and Calzaghe, punches harder than both of them and has a much more repertoire of tools. Just like one of my fellow employee's stated at work last week, ''put Hopkins in with a fast boxer and he would look 100 years old again''. Dawson would out work Bernard and would possibly hurt him as well. Hes too much.
                  I agree with the first part. And i wouldnt go as far to say Hopkins beats him but like it or not he has a genuine shot, he's forgot more than Chad knows, he IS in with a shout. Id probably start Chad favourite tho, but along with Nard Theres Glen Johnson who some feel won their first fight, point being he is top class but dont look UNBEATABLE!

One thing in Dawsons favour tho - he might not have even peaked yet

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                    loses to cotto and margarito
                    An explanation would be nice!

Comment

Has to be Kessler fighting Gusmyl Perdomo he will show what he is made of

Comment

Working...
                      X