Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Martin Shkreli the biggest douchebag the world has ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i dunno ... i used to hate him like everyone else but then i saw an interview of his on the breakfast club and i kinda like him.

check out this one its more indepth and alot shorter then that ghetto radio show

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i dunno ... i used to hate him like everyone else but then i saw an interview of his on the breakfast club and i kinda like him.

Sounds like his lawyer hit in his ear and told him to stop being a dick. Who the hell knows anymore, that might really be him.

Comment

He has the opportunity to save millions of lives but instead, wants to be a dickhead about it. Unless he pays a jury handsomely for whatever he is on trial for, I expect that the jury will convict him and give him the maximum penalty because of his douchebaggery. But if there is anyone on that jury who lost someone close to them because of one of the diseases that the drug can cure or remedy, they won't take any bribes

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          He has the opportunity to save millions of lives but instead, wants to be a dickhead about it. Unless he pays a jury handsomely for whatever he is on trial for, I expect that the jury will convict him and give him the maximum penalty because of his douchebaggery. But if there is anyone on that jury who lost someone close to them because of one of the diseases that the drug can cure or remedy, they won't take any bribes
          lmfao YDKSA what you talking about.

list the reason he not working at the chance of saving million of lives.

Comment

He's a **** defender no doubt, but then when you are playing in front of Minolet what do you expect?

Comment

For Shkreli saying to people that he's against Big Pharma is fucking bullshit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/03/bu...emos-show.html

Mr. Shkreli practically gloated about the potential profits in an email he sent last August, just after his company, Turing Pharmaceuticals, had paid $55 million to acquire the drug Daraprim, and had raised its price more than fiftyfold to $750 a pill, or $75,000 for a bottle of 100.

“So 5,000 paying bottles at the new price is $375,000,000 — almost all of it is profit and I think we will get three years of that or more,” Mr. Shkreli wrote in the email to someone the congressional staff identified only as an outside contact.

“Should be a very handsome investment for all of us. Let’s all cross our fingers that the estimates are accurate.”

Fuck this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post

Mr. Shkreli practically gloated about the potential profits in an email he sent last August, just after his company, Turing Pharmaceuticals, had paid $55 million to acquire the drug Daraprim, and had raised its price more than fiftyfold to $750 a pill, or $75,000 for a bottle of 100.

“So 5,000 paying bottles at the new price is $375,000,000 — almost all of it is profit and I think we will get three years of that or more,” Mr. Shkreli wrote in the email to someone the congressional staff identified only as an outside contact.

“Should be a very handsome investment for all of us. Let’s all cross our fingers that the estimates are accurate.”

Fuck this guy.
                He is an awful human being. He thinks that this is all about joke

Comment

They are going to go after this guy hard. That ****iness is going to sink him. Reminds me of the Lehman CEO they left him out to dry when **** hit the fan because if his attitude.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...-drug-daraprim

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Sounds like his lawyer hit in his ear and told him to stop being a dick. Who the hell knows anymore, that might really be him.
                    i'm thinking it is.

he said nothing in that interview that i didn't agree with. he's an asshole but then again so are we, and we're pretty fukn awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post

Fuck this guy.
                      your an idiot, big insurance is footing the bill not end users. People who cant afford the drug can get it for free.

He screwing the big insurance companies etc but as he puts it "why not, fuck them"

watch the vice interview of him and you get a clearly picture of whats really going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X