No announcement yet.

Name that Poster thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Did any of you get PMs from brush asking to comment in any threads he made? Surely y'all have. Lol he'd PM me if he had a struggling thread and needed comments, and would ask me to please reply in it

#FreeBrush
    ****in died.

Comment

• Hey guys I was in the marines, no really I was. Here I'll post these pics again if you didn't see them the first 3 times

Comment

• I'm a hobbit with a beard that is infested with fleas. I am also wheelchair bound and I have diabetes. Despite being crippled with many physical and mental disabilities,I have over 20K post on boxingscene.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I'm a hobbit with a beard that is infested with fleas. I am also wheelchair bound and I have diabetes. Despite being crippled with many physical and mental disabilities,I have over 20K post on boxingscene.com.
          Makaveli?? It's gotta be

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Makaveli?? It's gotta be
            Sorry that answer is incorrect.

Comment

• I'm really ghey. name rhymes with die poopysnow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                I'm really ghey. name rhymes with die poopysnow.
                Most definitely Derranged

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Did any of you get PMs from brush asking to comment in any threads he made? Surely y'all have. Lol he'd PM me if he had a struggling thread and needed comments, and would ask me to please reply in it
                  What, I never got any PMs from him. That's racist

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    What, I never got any PMs from him. That's racist
                    Yeah man he'd hit me up and be like, "did you see my thread", and I'd be like, "yeah". And then he'd say, "don't forget to reply in it please". Happened a few times. Each time whatever thread he was talking about would have zero replies. I always assumed that he was hitting up everybody and reminding them to reply, lol.

BTW, Brush, if you're lurking, please forgive me for this. It was just too funny not to mention.

#PrayForBrush #WeWillNeverForget #FreeBrush #TheseTearsAreForBrush #MomentOfSilenceForBrush #IBoughtAHairBrushTodayInHonorOfBrush

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Most definitely Derranged
                      Are you ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X