Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Feels Vitali Will Retire, Doesn't Expect a Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Klitali is the number 2 Heavyweight. Until he retires, he still is very much in the picture.
    And I am sure that Ali was also still ranked rather high when he lost to Leon Spinks.

Comment

Vitali closes his career as a coward after a decade of whining over Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        And I am sure that Ali was also still ranked rather high when he lost to Leon Spinks.
        GTFO Vitali would be favourite in any fight apart from Wlad. Trying to compare him with Ali that was already affected by Parkinsons is a disgrace.

Comment

Would be a big shame if it didn't happen IMO. As long as Vitali is not retired he's the #2 and WBC champ so it's perfectly reasonable for anyone to call him out. It's the same when people say Floyd Mayweather has slowed down a bit and it is a good time to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Well yeah...hes only been wanting to fight you for how long....Thats what happens when you wait for a fighter to slow down before you get the balls to fight him!! He cant beat any Klit....
            Exactly. Vitali was ready to fight Haye in 09, but Haye pussied out and fought bums instead.

Comment

Looks like Haye will remain a loser then with no chance of redemption after getting completely dominated the one time he stepped up against an elite level boxer. Unlucky Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by wakizashi View Post
                Exactly. Vitali was ready to fight Haye in 09, but Haye pussied out and fought bums instead.
                Wait a minute,did u know Haye iagreed to fight vitali in Febuarary 2012 but vitali pussied out and fought chisora,i can clearly remember Haye telling Vitali and Bernd boente at the klitschko-chisora presser "i accepted ya offer,i agreed the money why ent u fighting me"and as for haye not fighting Vitali in 09,what would you rather do fight vitali and accept a slave contract and if u win you have to give Vitali or his brother 2 rematches or fight valuev,get a belt,higher payday,and only give valuev one rematch if he wanted it

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  Looks like Haye will remain a loser then with no chance of redemption after getting completely dominated the one time he stepped up against an elite level boxer. Unlucky Haye.
                  5 world titles across 2 divisions

Ring magazine "cruiserweight of the decade"

Lineal cruiserweight champion

$30,000,000+ in the bank

"loser haye"

gtfo son.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    5 world titles across 2 divisions

Ring magazine "cruiserweight of the decade"

Lineal cruiserweight champion

$30,000,000+ in the bank

"loser haye"

gtfo son.
                    Thumbs up for keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      GTFO Vitali would be favourite in any fight apart from Wlad. Trying to compare him with Ali that was already affected by Parkinsons is a disgrace.
                      I would bet that Ali was also a big favorite over Spinks and he may have also been a favorite over Holmes a couple of years later. And you should try not being so overly dramatic. Because nothing I said was disgraceful towards the great Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X