No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton training vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    No doubt. Look where he's from. That country produces the best glass chins in boxing.
    Carl Froch. Just sayin.

Comment

So many haters on NSB. The fact that Ricky can get back in shape after what he puts his body through is remarkable. He's not taken an easy comeback fight so good luck to the man. I still feel he has a couple of good nights left in him.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        No doubt. Look where he's from. That country produces the best glass chins in boxing.
        Hungarian boxers.. Just sayin'..

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          He's gonna get KTFO again.
          then, he'll binge on snorting cocaine all over again.

Comment

The first few seconds of that I find genuinely disturbing. Shannon's reaction has a touch of sycophancy about it.

With all due respect to the man for what he's done at a regional and national level, when it comes to training a fighter like Ricky, he's out of his element. But. . . . that's why Hatton has him in there; because he sees a world class fighter who he's excited to train.

I'm pretty sure if Billy Graham was in the ring with him, he'd tell him to hang up the gloves.

Comment

WTF is that ****! hatton always has been and always will be a face first brawler. no point trying to teach him how to box. but anyway, hope it goes well for him but i suspect his eating drinking and snorting whatever he wants will catch up with him again.

Comment

Working...
              X