• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Burn baby burn.

Btw who is that in your avatar?
    Fenny Argentina

Comment

Just posted this on another forum, makes sense to not type it all out again...

I think it's important to seperate our opinions on Khan, or even to a lesser extent our opinions on the decision, from our suspicions of what the ****'s actually going on here with 'Hat Man' and Walsh.

I can see why some people like Khan, some don't, and some won't feel strongly either way. I can also see how the fight could've been judged a draw, or a round or two in either fighter's favour, but i feel all this is largely irrelevant.

Perhaps it's just Khan clutching at straws, but maybe it isn't. We need an explanation. Something looks very, VERY fishy here. It makes no real difference to me (or most, i guess) if Khan's champion or not, i just want to know that the sport i love isn't completely corrupt.

Let's just have complete transparency, over all issues, whoever that leaves the belts with in any case.

Comment

who da **** is that guy? Why is he constantly handling the scorecards? There's rules that no1 should be allowed to touch the scorecards other then judges and the commission. Oh and guess what the scorecards went missing as well.

1) either something is going on (corruption)

2) DC is the most incompetent city I have ever seen a boxing fight held in.

Comment

Originally posted by monzon_ View Post
          Just posted this on another forum, makes sense to not type it all out again...

I think it's important to seperate our opinions on Khan, or even to a lesser extent our opinions on the decision, from our suspicions of what the ****'s actually going on here with 'Hat Man' and Walsh.

I can see why some people like Khan, some don't, and some won't feel strongly either way. I can also see how the fight could've been judged a draw, or a round or two in either fighter's favour, but i feel all this is largely irrelevant.

Perhaps it's just Khan clutching at straws, but maybe it isn't. We need an explanation. Something looks very, VERY fishy here. It makes no real difference to me (or most, i guess) if Khan's champion or not, i just want to know that the sport i love isn't completely corrupt.

Let's just have complete transparency, over all issues, whoever that leaves the belts with in any case.
          Good post! Green K

Comment

wow, that's pretty interesting. who the hell is that guy?

and lol at the generic "Khan quit being a *****" comments. Lets all put our hate for khan aside and objectively consider the evidence that amir khan is presenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Fenny Argentina
              WHo is she?

Comment

Comment

Yes well first I thought Khan was just over reacting but after this, It does look like something fishy, I mean seriously how can that guy be allowed to be there continuously

Comment

hes moaning like a ***** and its doing my head in but he does have a good point this time

lets wait and see what happens,khan just opened a can of worms,it could go very bad for him

Comment

This dude just doesn't get it. He's still busy watching the action on the outside of the ring when he should be looking at what happened inside it. It was close, you could have made it a clear win if adjustments to you style are made - focus on the gym and on the next fight.

Nobody lost sleep when the doctor walked half way across the ring to check on McCloskey's cut and stopped the fight before Paul's corner had a chance to work on it.

And nobody said much when Barerra was badly cut in round 2 and bleeding into his eyes...ref or doc doesn't stop it....until after round 4 when, by rule, scores would be read and you have built a lead.

Comment

Working...
                      X