Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is afraid to post, because of his new gay avatar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    He also has a crap fetish. He's bombarded my profile with pages and pages of turd pictures, he is a sick man in need of help.
    thats disgusting

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    that ***** is p4p da most disgustin ***** on hurrrrr
    hahahahahahaha fo sho dro

Comment

Get lost, Pe-Dro. Thread starter picked this pic for my avatar after a lost bet. Now he's making threads saying I'm afraid to post. Look, he even paid BOSS LADY to make that picture, the dude is a joke, he got well known on this site for trolling, and following me and the Rip around.
      You wear the fanny pack well bro!

Comment

Nail in the coffin, Georges is done.

Comment

Nope. Nail pushed out with my fist and was driven into your head, ginger. Everyone is getting a notion of kind of sick turd-eating fanny pack wearing prick you really are.

I bet after you fornicate with the village sheep, you collect it's excrement and stuff your fanny pack with it. You are a sick, SICK person.

Comment

Nope. Nail pushed out with my fist and was driven into your head, ginger. Everyone is getting a notion of kind of sick turd-eating fanny pack wearing prick you really are.

I bet after you fornicate with the village sheep, you collect it's excrement and stuff your fanny pack with it. You are a sick, SICK person.
            There is no PROOF of me having a shit fetish.
            Whereas there is PROOF of you being a ****sexual fanny pack wearing f
            aggot!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              There is no PROOF of me having a shit fetish.
              Whereas there is PROOF of you being a ****sexual fanny pack wearing f
              aggot!
              How many times have you posted loads of crap on my page? Many times.

The whole fanny pack thing was made up by you, a pathetic attempt to throw dirt on me even though its well known that your people wear those.

You pay off other posters to try and take me down.

I WIN.

Comment

How many times have you posted loads of crap on my page? Many times.

The whole fanny pack thing was made up by you, a pathetic attempt to throw dirt on me even though its well known that your people wear those.

You pay off other posters to try and take me down.

I WIN.
                Actually no, ny123 said he spotted you in Tarrytown wearing a fanny pack, he also said you where wearing skinny chino's.
                And I never paid anyone anything, that girl wants to get me into her bed so she did it.

And I've never posted crap on you're page, so stop the lies.
                You got owned, just deal with it, before I jump on a plane come to new york and beat you senseless leaving you with nothing but you're faggot ass fubu jump suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Derranged fears no man. Derranged Ko2CrashDummy ......Rockin'
                  +1Derranged is god

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    Actually no, ny123 said he spotted you in Tarrytown wearing a fanny pack, he also said you where wearing skinny chino's.
                    And I never paid anyone anything, that girl wants to get me into her bed so she did it.

And I've never posted crap on you're page, so stop the lies.
                    You got owned, just deal with it, before I jump on a plane come to new york and beat you senseless leaving you with nothing but you're faggot ass fubu jump suit.
                    Ny123 is a Puerto rican tranny, and he's lying.

Never posted crap on my page?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=501349

You admitted it. You are such a joke.

Comment

Derranged is a trooper.

Comment

Working...
                      X