Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(To the atheists) What kind of atheist are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cant.....

Wisdom my friend, i gotz it

Comment

I believe we should live in a society founded on the virtues of science and truth, rather than blind acceptance and religious conformity.

I'm agnostic, bordering on atheist. I think it's very improbable that there is an ultimate being in the heavens capable of supernatural acts that shape the world we live in. Obviously, I can't be 100% sure of this, but I'm content with my beliefs or lack of them.

The day I see some evidence of God, is the day I will buy a prayer book. I just don't have faith in faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Sloth View Post
        Prove to me that you are a human being, and not a bot.

Do it.

I'll tell you what, If we meet in person, you can see me in the flesh..........and then you can introduce me to your friend God................

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          I'll tell you what, If we meet in person, you can see me in the flesh..........and then you can introduce me to your friend God................
          Prove to me that Jesus is not God's son.

Comment

Excellent video of an Atheist with quite a different view than Corrolla. They both label themselves ''atheists'' though but got two different approaches to it.
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 05-10-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Prove to me that Jesus is not God's son.

Or better still, prove to me that he is. I want to meet these two guys, I'm sure they have some stories to tell, with being so famous and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                Or better still, prove to me that he is. I want to meet these two guys, I'm sure they have some stories to tell, with being so famous and everything.
                So im supposed to prove everything i believe in to you?

Why dont you prove me wrong instead????

Because you cant.

Its all about what we believe in because whether God exists or not can not be proven. Well it can, but your mind isnt mature enough to grasp the existence of God. You think everything is science.

Comment

God is real and loves you all, repent now before the final day arrives.

Comment

Comment

So im supposed to prove everything i believe in to you?

Why dont you prove me wrong instead????

Because you cant.

Its all about what we believe in because whether God exists or not can not be proven. Well it can, but your mind isnt mature enough to grasp the existence of God. You think everything is science.

They say religion is a mental disease; having a debate with a religious person is kinda silly when they believe in invisible friends and fairy tales.

Comment

Working...
                      X