Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAST and PRESENT: Is Black Racism and White Racism the SAME in terms of Damage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thiago View Post
    lol should i remind you of cain velasquez vs brock lesnar??
    weren't the aztecs humiliated by a couple of 100 europeans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Is Black Racism and White Racism EQUAL or the SAME in their effects towards the other?

If you believe so, please answer these questions

QUESTIONS

1. What is the cause of White Racism and what is it origins in America?
      2. What is the cause of Black Racism and what is it origins in America?
      3. What Ideology did Black Racism towards Whites Create, that has directly and harmfully affect Whites on a large scale?

ANSWERS
      1. YOUR ANSWER
      2. YOUR ANSWER
      3. YOUR ANSWER

__________________________________________________ ________________
      My Argument
      __________________________________________________ _______________

Blacks can not be racist towards whites the way Whites have been racist towards black because blacks do not control the power of resources white have gotten in this country because of racism.

Racism is more than just one people from one race hating another person from another race.

Racism in America is institutional. It is in our government, schools, and private sector. White Racism in America has created an ideology that has
      directly affected the lively hood of blacks in this country.

The Same can not be said Black so called racism against whites.

The ideology that White Racism has created is an underlying belief that African Americans are inherently less intelligent and less capable than White people. It is this belief that is most disturbing to me as I confront it as an African American every day. Black people all over America are repeatedly reminded on a day to day basis that they are less worthy of their white counterparts in concern to every aspect of our culture: not smart enough, unattractive, violent and etc. It is an intrinsic part of America’s backward inclined culture. The remarkable thing is that despite the overwhelming feeling of inherent unworthiness, there is still black success.
      You're such a ****ing moron. If I score the same on a test as an Afro-American, they get the job, they go to school (and will go for free).

That is a FACT. The FACTS are the FACTS.

Racism on both sides, I believe can most easily be attributed to laziness. Put that thought in your head for a while.

Comment

• Probably gonna get flaned here.

IMO most countries have equal rights nowadays, i certainly don't judge harshly based on race.

You say Blacks are considered stupid, violent and ugly, but i don't agree.

A lot of black men and women are considered some of the best looking on the planet, beyonce, will smith, many athletes and actors etc.

as for being portrayed as stupid, i don't agree with that at all.

the violence thing, is kind of self inflicted, with some rap music and things like that, but I dont see that as "black people" just a group of "people"

In the past, there was terrible rascism against Blacks, but nowadays, i think all rascism is equal. and certainly there is some resentment and wanting to "get back" at the white race from some blacks, but theres that sort of thing in every group.

just my view

Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          You're such a ****ing moron. If I score the same on a test as an Afro-American, they get the job, they go to school (and will go for free).

That is a FACT. The FACTS are the FACTS.

Racism on both sides, I believe can most easily be attributed to laziness. Put that thought in your head for a while.
          How is that racism, when WHITE people made those rules.

Comment

• you reckon somebody whos 1/8 black like cristiano ronaldo is still white??

Comment

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              You're such a ****ing moron. If I score the same on a test as an Afro-American, they get the job, they go to school (and will go for free).That is a FACT. The FACTS are the FACTS.

You can thank your Euronut predecessors for that. They created the conditions for which the rule was needed in the first place. I sucks that you have to pay for their ignorance. BTW, I don't necessarily agree with afirmative action.

Comment

• Horus should not be allowed to post on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Horus should not be allowed to post on this forum.
                  thank you

Comment

• Thread starter, are you condoning racism?

Comment

• They are both festered in the minds of the ignorant......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X